Don Bradman Cricket 14

Some analysis Tom? Or at least a recommendation?
Its brilliant Dave, definitely worth the money. It's realistic, got good graphics, has all the DRS, all the teams and their players. Also really easy and addictive. Has a career mode, where you can play from being 16 all the way to 36. I have spent many an hour on it, it is so fun. One Saturday I spent 6 hours on it I think! The stadiums are good too, but they do not have their official name, like the Trent Bridge stadium is called Sussex Oval. Overall I would definitely recommend. There is a series I regularly watch on Youtube with it on;

Its brilliant Dave, definitely worth the money. It's realistic, got good graphics, has all the DRS, all the teams and their players. Also really easy and addictive. Has a career mode, where you can play from being 16 all the way to 36. I have spent many an hour on it, it is so fun. One Saturday I spent 6 hours on it I think! The stadiums are good too, but they do not have their official name, like the Trent Bridge stadium is called Sussex Oval. Overall I would definitely recommend. There is a series I regularly watch on Youtube with it on;

Can two people play it split screen style or is it playing against other people on-line?

As someone who has played it since it was released on PS3 and then finally upgraded to PS4 - this is the best cricket game ever to be designed. However there needs to be some updates made that unless you have it on PC where modding sites help you don't get many updates on PS3/4 or xBox 360/xBOX One.

Such as playing a career mode and you can't change the team around - even when you become captain you can only change the bowler, field and the next batsmen to come in - you can't change the openers what so ever etc.

In addition to this the run chases by AI are stupid. In a T20 game my team was chasing 121 for victory - I bat at number 4 and when I came in we were 2 for 45 from 17 overs making it impossible to get the runs. It is the same in all formats, in one test match on the final day we needed 60 from the final session and ended 4 down yet well short of the runs.

There just needs to be some edits and changes and it would be perfect however the developers have now turned their attention to La Cross and Rugby League 3 and so there isn't much hope for these two major things to actually be updated - it is truly one of the only down points for console gaming.

Back