Download Songs

Re: Download SOngs

I would think it would be hard to get music off Youtube. Try something like Limewire i think its called, its free and has most tunes under the sun, so im told. Never used it myself though

I would advise against limewire - full of viruses.

Also, I have to point out that copying music etc may be illegal and and an infringement of copyright laws in your area. So can we bear that in mind when discussing this subject.

I wanted to know if there are any websites where songs or music can be downloaded fro free.
In "youtube" we can watch and listen but cannot download it.
I wanted the guidance and help from our friends;as someone might be using one of those.

When you watch a video on YouTube it gets downloaded on your PC in the browser's cache folder. Its easy to find it if you know what you are doing. However there is an easier way. Go to http://www.downloader9.com/ and enter the YouTube video URL in the box and click on the 'Get YouTube Video' button.
You need the FLV codec to play the video which you can download from here.

I'd suggest you do not download copyrighted music/videos as it could be against the law.

It depends, did you buy it off itunes, if not its hard, i think my Dad may have a program to do it but he may not know what he is talking about

Dont know, but now that i think about, i want it too

If you wanted too you could get the one off the 12th man tapes

Well I could give a method of download videos from youtube and converting them to audio only, but only if everyone promises that they won't download copyrighted content. :p

First, if you want to download Youtube videos, use tools like this. There are many on net like this.

To extract audio from the .flv files, use applications like this

Save it in your iPod (Basically from Apple) using iTunes.

You're done!

Please keep in mind though people, do not go out of the boundary, I don't think I would allow talks of pirating copyrighted materials around here. :)

Not all the videos are copyrighted but if this is not allowed here, Select my previous post and click "Delete":D. I will be more happier than you.

Re: Download Songs

bit late but here.

search on google youtube downloader.
click on the first one.
when downloaded, open it of course.
then copy the url of the video and simply wave your mouse over the blank space.
once downloaded select convert and choose your video from your files.

Back