4. TAYLOR (MY)
5. PHELAN (DC)
6. JOHNSON (PY) *+
7. LARCOM-COOPER (MY)
8. COCKING (PY)
9. MENTHA (PH)
10. CAMPBELL (BU)
11. STOREY (MC)

you pick ryder who did nothing this year and has never done anything except talk and u dont pick abbatangelo

Re: DVCA: 16(1) teal team of the year

good fizz;339615 said:
you pick ryder who did nothing this year and has never done anything except talk and u dont pick abbatangelo

Oh, defeat brings out the worst in people.

No need to be like that Ben, apparently winning batting averages means a lot.. apparently! Take a look at the Diamond Creek 16's averages.
You may be surprised with what you see.

This is one stat that surprises me -
206 runs in U16 1 Teal.
Is that a result of you not getting enough time at the middle or what ?

It is all well and good to win the B grade comp average, respect for that.
But there is no need to come in here and throw that shit around, because for that I can give no respect.

good fizz;339615 said:

Ferg scored 70 odd more runs than Abba this season in the 16's, and besides he is a half decent spinner as well. I'm quite comfortable with the teams I picked.

Wanderer;339672 said:
Ferg scored 70 odd more runs than Abba this season in the 16's, and besides he is a half decent spinner as well. I'm quite comfortable with the teams I picked.

spinner ferg bowls medium pace and has for the last 5 years

so your saying if u were a falcon or cowboy selector and there was one spot left in the side and u had to choose between Fergy and abba you wuld pick fergy CAUSE HE MADE 60 MORE RUNS..
SHAME ON YOU

third man;339915 said:
so your saying if u were a falcon or cowboy selector and there was one spot left in the side and u had to choose between Fergy and abba you wuld pick fergy CAUSE HE MADE 60 MORE RUNS..
SHAME ON YOU

That decision would never have to be made, because Ben Abbatangelo would be a shoe-in for any side. Definately in the Top 3 bats in the comp.

fmr_13;339661 said:
Oh, defeat brings out the worst in people.

No need to be like that Ben, apparently winning batting averages means a lot.. apparently! Take a look at the Diamond Creek 16's averages.
You may be surprised with what you see.

This is one stat that surprises me -
206 runs in U16 1 Teal.
Is that a result of you not getting enough time at the middle or what ?

It is all well and good to win the B grade comp average, respect for that.
But there is no need to come in here and throw that shit around, because for that I can give no respect.

i dont want respect from a bloke like you

fmr_13;340097 said:
That decision would never have to be made, because Ben Abbatangelo would be a shoe-in for any side. Definately in the Top 3 bats in the comp.

Exactly my point so why would any1 include u over Ben Abbatangelo....
I've seen u play Ryder and ur nothing special mate..

your well known fergie so u think your a superstar because everyone knows you. they know you because of your mouth and how much shit u talk not on your cricketing abilities

good fizz;340114 said:
i dont want respect from a bloke like you

and im sure most of the blokes don't want the respect of your good self and im sure alot more people respect ferg then they respect yourself mate.

mate when ur open ur mouth dont talk so much shit who would want the respect of fergy over the superstar good fizz....

good fizz;340124 said:
your well known fergie so u think your a superstar because everyone knows you. they know you because of your mouth and how much shit u talk not on your cricketing abilities

And at least people know his name mate.

third man;340128 said:
mate when ur open ur mouth dont talk so much shit who would want the respect of fergy over the superstar good fizz....

Mate i know alot of people who respect fergie higher than good fizz..Alot more people do mate.

bundoora bundoora, who the **** is bundoora!

Mate, I can talk as much shit as I please. Because obviously it gets into the heads of majority of the people around here. If you didn't want to hear it, you wouldn't pay attention. The grand final was a perfect example, you blokes were more focused on sledging me, giving me a send off, talking back when batting than focusing on the game, striving for a premiership.

And share the passion ;) if your cricket is of a half decent standard and you are a good bloke, you will earn respect.

know his name cause his ****ER!!!
mate fergy is the only bloke in the whole 16's comp that talks so much shit and spends his whole life on big cricket who the f*** has 900+ posts....
pathetic...

third man;340135 said:
know his name cause his ****ER!!!
mate fergy is the only bloke in the whole 16's comp that talks so much shit and spends his whole life on big cricket who the f*** has 900+ posts....
pathetic...

haha sweet man. enjoy your park cricket career.

good work. tell me how many runs you made ? it would have to be around 530 runs in the year to be double my runs.

Back