DVCA Barclay Reserve

Re: DVCA Barclay Reserve

PremiersAgain;324856 said:
nah i tell you when i did get excited, last year in the granny when i got 70 out of 120 and we won the flag. now thats creamy you ****er!!

Sound like the best team didn't make the GF.

legend of a bear;325186 said:
good comeback -not!!

yeah im with you bear. craig why dont you just accept you are a loser and you would be better off shutting your big gob for once instead of making yourself look like a fool once again. you would have to be one of the most hated blokes in the dvca and the worst thing about it is you were never able to play either.

PremiersAgain;325245 said:
yeah im with you bear. craig why dont you just accept you are a loser and you would be better off shutting your big gob for once instead of making yourself look like a fool once again. you would have to be one of the most hated blokes in the dvca and the worst thing about it is you were never able to play either.

Pot ..... kettyle..... black.....

HOWZAAT;325484 said:
thanks to a big score i hear.

A great knock by tommy, the kid oooozes talent.
The win was set up by a great team effort with the ball, and tommy just put the icing on the cake. Search starting to regain some form after a slow start after christmas.

betteroffwithten;325635 said:
A great knock by tommy, the kid oooozes talent.
The win was set up by a great team effort with the ball, and tommy just put the icing on the cake. Search starting to regain some form after a slow start after christmas.

Shouldn't be playing in the two's at Research. Wonder what happened there? Does he need games to qualify for the finals?

CricketBox;325657 said:
Shouldn't be playing in the two's at Research. Wonder what happened there? Does he need games to qualify for the finals?

Correct, too talented to be playing two's. Should be straight back into the one's next week. He's not going to qualify for finals, that was his first game for the year in the 2's.

PremiersAgain;325245 said:

Hahahahaha. This amuses the CricketBox.

With the last few pages of this thread riddled with amunition between PremiersAgain and 100%Bull, one can only hope this continues as it makes for a great read.

No comeback Bull?

anyone have any tips on who you think will play each other in the finals?

for what its worth i reckon the 4 will end up:
Research
Diamond Creek
Plenty
Lalor Stars

that would set up to really intersting semi finals. Obviously serach and diamo have no chance to make barclay shield, how many blokes currenty playing 1st will qualify for barclay reserve?

bundy boy;328987 said:
benny russell dominating atm.

agreed!!!!!!! c grade cant wait to have him in finals, as well as the other crew which contains the likes of riley dyson, simon baring and darcy campbell.

Guys B grade predictions

Very hard to pick but Plenty look strong and so do diamo but research have a solid side of depth, Lalor stars i dnt think can win it.

Diamo V Plenty
Key Players-DC-J.Williams, Oliver, Campitelli
Key Players-PY-Strangwick, Turnball, Hening

**** what happened to Bundoora? I thought they were certain premiers.

Everytime I logged on here there would be an essay on each player from their team and how they are the greatest players in Barclay Reserve.

Creek with 1's players to come back in will be far too strong for Search and the Stars in an upset

Nudie Club;332046 said:
**** what happened to Bundoora? I thought they were certain premiers.

Everytime I logged on here there would be an essay on each player from their team and how they are the greatest players in Barclay Reserve.

Creek with 1's players to come back in will be far too strong for Search and the Stars in an upset

Creek to beat Search and Plenty to beat Stars.

Massive game the week after!

Back