DVCA - C grade and below

Re: DVCA - C grade and below

boys with the rude weather coming up only some teams will get full points if the heat rule comes in to action.
C- Riverside (already won) which will be very handy for the finals as Bundy and DC are on top.

D- Eltham (already won) will give them a good bit of leverage for the finals.

F- MP have (already won) just dominating in teh F and G grade.

mid wicket;316378 said:
yeah the ground was fairly dry we played at. Gibbo batted awesome but there was also some other good scores (J.Carlyon 66, T.Campbell 65) and a few 30's.

I think all the teams who batted throughout Bundoora scored over 300 this week :)

Sounds like the bats did it easy, was it the ground or were the bowlers poo?

Wattle Glenn 2010;316507 said:
boys with the rude weather coming up only some teams will get full points if the heat rule comes in to action.
C- Riverside (already won) which will be very handy for the finals as Bundy and DC are on top.

Should have won that game riverside, no bats stood up, and the creek got a way to a flying start

Wattle Glenn 2010;316507 said:

Creek have already won in C grade mate.. ?
I don't understand your post.

fmr_13;316749 said:
Creek have already won in C grade mate.. ?
I don't understand your post.

Talk all you want ferg, but plenty are the power house team in c, and if riverside BR team dont make it they get some big names back

The Stair;317713 said:
Talk all you want ferg, but plenty are the power house team in c, and if riverside BR team dont make it they get some big names back
You seem to talk a lot of trash for someone who isn't really starring this year

The Stair;317713 said:
The only thing powerful about Plenty C grade is in their name - plenty Power.
Currently sitting 8th - 2.5 wins out of the four ?????

THE PREZ;317859 said:

yes we are defenatly not the power house of C grade, however we do have plenty of juniors playing in our senior teams so things are looking good for plenty in the near future.

Leg Before;317909 said:
yes we are defenatly not the power house of C grade, however we do have plenty of juniors playing in our senior teams so things are looking good for plenty in the near future.

Ye Plentys C grade wernt disgracful and have good youngsters but they need to get the team right wif a good mix of seniors aswell

Your going to have to have better grammar than that if you're wanting to be a sports journo with me mate! Haha

NEWCC (L);318264 said:
Your going to have to have better grammar than that if you're wanting to be a sports journo with me mate! Haha

M8 dont wanna be a journo ne more lol change of thourght lol R McLaughlin has a gun average in Cgrade 51 and no1 talks bout that

Wattle Glenn 2010;318267 said:
M8 dont wanna be a journo ne more lol change of thourght lol R McLaughlin has a gun average in Cgrade 51 and no1 talks bout that

I just hope no one talks about my golden duck though! :D

mid wicket;316378 said:
yeah the ground was fairly dry we played at. Gibbo batted awesome but there was also some other good scores (J.Carlyon 66, T.Campbell 65) and a few 30's.

I think all the teams who batted throughout Bundoora scored over 300 this week :)

Fair effort even taking into account the grounds. i live in that hole called doreen and i cant believe they let people play on that ground it's a disgrace

THE PREZ;317859 said:

they were setting the standered early on in the piece. Whos the big left hander that may now be playing b grade but play c against the siders.

The Stair;318399 said:
they were setting the standered early on in the piece. Whos the big left hander that may now be playing b grade but play c against the siders.

He hit me for a big 6 straight down the ground, not hard when you bowl like a ******

did this big left hander play for plenty? Im pretty sure there has been no big left handers to play riverside in C grade this year from plenty. :rolleyes:

What's this rumour I've heard about the ball being pegged at our f grade square leg umpire by Mill Park's keeper because a stumping or run out was given not out?

Hoggy;319453 said:
What's this rumour I've heard about the ball being pegged at our f grade square leg umpire by Mill Park's keeper because a stumping or run out was given not out?
Haha did this really occur?
I hope Adam McLaughlin wasn't the culprit there

Back