DVCA - C grade and below

Re: DVCA - C grade and below

100% BULL;328711 said:
Few people getting into you Della, I'd just like to say that I think its terrible that people are picking on you, but I dont....ha ha ha. I think it is terrible that a proud club like Plenty has to stoop to new depths by playing you in their BR side. Enjoy the square leg duties all day next saturday...ha ha ha.

its funny cos it seems to be people from your great club that are having a crack. do you guys all get together thursday nights at selection and discuss me?

oh well i guess your spot on about being out already however it will be all over by 2:30 and then i'll go watch our a grade win outright, then we will have both our 1st and 2nds in the finals. will you come watch us in the finals this yr??

Bundoora;328789 said:
they were very happy saturday, most of them had a dozen pots watching "b" grade because they were playing Sunday......

There batting after the break was terrible and they will find it extremely difficult to defend that total being a bowler down on sunday.

Not too concerned though, they don't hand out flags in round 11

Yeh the batting did deteriorate after the break.
Which bowler is not playing ? Is it the left armer who went off with 5 or so overs to go ?

Very true also, but going in with a win over your main competition is a good thing to have.

fmr_13;329096 said:
Which bowler is not playing ? Is it the left armer who went off with 5 or so overs to go ?

Very true also, but going in with a win over your main competition is a good thing to have.
Agreed.
But anything can happen in the finals.

fmr_13;329096 said:

Yeh the left armer is out for the year i think due to some bad ribs.

Having a win could be a good or bad thing for both teams, and as the old cliche says, anything can happen in finals!!!!!!

THE GOO;329186 said:
Yeh the left armer is out for the year i think due to some bad ribs.

Having a win could be a good or bad thing for both teams, and as the old cliche says, anything can happen in finals!!!!!!
Whilst agreed always good to have a win over a finals rival, particularly late in the season, the C grade finals side ( and E & G grades) I would expect to be significantly different to the sides that played this round.
With A & B grades pretty much out of the running ( barring a miracle in B grade), we might see up to 5 players come back down into the lower grades for finals. ( all kids under 16 !!)

Creating interesting selection dilemmas. Glad I am not allowed in the selection room.
Better get to training boys.

THE PREZ;329309 said:
Whilst agreed always good to have a win over a finals rival, particularly late in the season, the C grade finals side ( and E & G grades) I would expect to be significantly different to the sides that played this round.
With A & B grades pretty much out of the running ( barring a miracle in B grade), we might see up to 5 players come back down into the lower grades for finals. ( all kids under 16 !!)

Creating interesting selection dilemmas. Glad I am not allowed in the selection room.
Better get to training boys.

Love the new look Prez.:D

if i recall brodie odermatt had a great finals campaign last year making 50 in the grand final im sure he wont disapoint this year again

Guys just some grand final predictions
C- defenetley DC V BUN you would think, but i reckon RV are the ones if they get passed diamo they can win it, RV have quite a strong side dont no if it is a good as the other 2 but watch out.

D-Another tight one you would think with RV to have some bats to come, they can back up ther bowling effort whiched rolled Eltham for 144 but they fell far short. Eltham College look strong and any thing can happen so dnt no bout this 1.

E-Bundy V Mernda GF- BUndy to win just Mernda still a big chance and so is Lower Eltham if they get there batting right.

F-Mill Park V St Francs= Mill Park to win this one, wif some very strong juniors playing in the league they should not be.

G-Mil Park and Bundy are the main strenghts, but over the years G grade has been a good 1

H-Diamo or Lower Eltham for me,

Thourghts????

PremiersAgain;328925 said:
its funny cos it seems to be people from your great club that are having a crack. do you guys all get together thursday nights at selection and discuss me?

oh well i guess your spot on about being out already however it will be all over by 2:30 and then i'll go watch our a grade win outright, then we will have both our 1st and 2nds in the finals. will you come watch us in the finals this yr??

Wrong again. I think your spot in the side might be looking shakey with a few of the A grade boys to drop back to BR.

Wattle Glenn 2010;330591 said:
Guys just some grand final predictions
C- defenetley DC V BUN you would think, but i reckon RV are the ones if they get passed diamo they can win it, RV have quite a strong side dont no if it is a good as the other 2 but watch out.

D-Another tight one you would think with RV to have some bats to come, they can back up ther bowling effort whiched rolled Eltham for 144 but they fell far short. Eltham College look strong and any thing can happen so dnt no bout this 1.

E-Bundy V Mernda GF- BUndy to win just Mernda still a big chance and so is Lower Eltham if they get there batting right.

F-Mill Park V St Francs= Mill Park to win this one, wif some very strong juniors playing in the league they should not be.

G-Mil Park and Bundy are the main strenghts, but over the years G grade has been a good 1

H-Diamo or Lower Eltham for me,

Thourghts????

im the only junior playing in the 3rds at the moment
where do you get your facts buddy ?

HOWZAAT;330802 said:
why are you playing f grade for??

i dunno,
t groom playing 1s, but will play finals in the 2s
i did play 2s earlier in the season but i havnt got back in since i tore my quad.
as long as im getting a run in finals, i dont mind at all

NA*MP;330808 said:
i dunno,
i did play 2s earlier in the season but i havnt got back in since i tore my quad.

if u came to bundy you would be getting a better go :D

NA*MP;330808 said:
i dunno,

yeh your not wrong.
luckily im playing finals aswell.
i personally rate you higher the groom anyway.

HOWZAAT;330814 said:
yeh your not wrong.
I must say Groom looked really comfortable batting against our 1's yesterday.
I think he made 30 odd?
Especially against the superior bowling attack of NE that's a decent effort

HOWZAAT;330814 said:
yeh your not wrong.

good luck for finals then ;)
thanks, but your probably the only person that thinks that mate.

Back