DVCA Money Shield 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Money Shield 09/10

The Wizz;398076 said:
That’s a coincidence, I was talking to an official from the DVCA and he suggested a South Morang and Mill Park merger,

The new entity to be called “South Park”, with so many little tubby people at Morang it seem like a good fit :D :rolleyes: :eek:

What about if Whitllesea & Mill Park merged?

They could be called....

"Sinking Ships From Which Wizz Has Jumped" :D

legend of a bear;398150 said:

They could be called....

Titanic Cricket Club you reckon?

legend of a bear;398150 said:

They could be called....

Bundoora Morang Bundoora Morang, could call you Yoyo??

maybe im a bit slow,but saw on mill parks site that shane liddicutt,coach from strathewen in nmca c grade is going over to coach... anybody in dvca know of him and how he might go at mill park. i played nmca last year so dont know much about mill park but heard they were a bit of a mess at times last year?

silly mid-on;400941 said:
maybe im a bit slow,but saw on mill parks site that shane liddicutt,coach from strathewen in nmca c grade is going over to coach... anybody in dvca know of him and how he might go at mill park. i played nmca last year so dont know much about mill park but heard they were a bit of a mess at times last year?

Shane will be a great acquisition. He will give it his best shot, and will need to, based on the Tigers previous few seasons. They have a dip every year Mill Park, in regards to recruiting. Just might pay off this year?

silly mid-on;400941 said:

Don't they change coaches every season - more regular than The Wizz changes his jocks !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back