DVCA Money Shield 2010/11

If I am not mistaken this would be the same Andrew Stuart that played for West Heidelberg in the HDCA. Between 2004/05 and 2009/10.

I beleive there is still an outstanding warrant for his arrest in Tasmania for the mistreatment of a team mascot. Looks like he also got amoungst the wickets and chipped in with a catch and run out. Early candidate for the medal, that will give him a pair of second division medals.;)

Was looking thru the results again the other day and have a question for the boys from Yarrambat.

I see that you have a new captain this season, one AD (Anthony) McQuire. Is that the same AD (Anthony) McQuire that played Premier Cricket at Prahran, Richmond and Camberwell and slapped a couple of centuries in that time a couple of seasons ago ?

If so, a handy pickup but just hope you aren't paying him the same type of money that the club from Para Road paid another Premier Cricketer and didn't get their monies worth from. Assuming I'm correct can expect some of the opposition opening bowlers to have some sick figures if he continues his early season form.

Watched Mill Park v Sth Morang yesterday. Not alot to say really Morang are no where as a team very weak in the bowling and evan worse in there batting! Its funny a few Mill Park players left to play at a club who can play finals? From what I seen yesterday Sth Morang will be playing B grade next year!

Watched Mill Park v Sth Morang yesterday. Not alot to say really Morang are no where as a team very weak in the bowling and evan worse in there batting! Its funny a few Mill Park players left to play at a club who can play finals? From what I seen yesterday Sth Morang will be playing B grade next year!
Seeing as Mill Park then only won with an over to spare, might join them in B grade

just a little curious to hear the result of the hurstbridge v yarrambat game yesterday, can't get onto mycricket, i would have thought that yarrambat beat the bridge outright in the one dayer after the burst that the yarrambat boys gave them on radio saturday. i know it would have been a complete whitewash of the bridgfe boys by the bats, but still curious?

The sarcasm is duly noted, but that's probably the same standard as almost your ones, so I guess it's not that bad

Ryan when Mill park went up to A grade they lasted 2 years. Now we you guys went up how long did you last and how many games did you win? Your a very little man with a very big mouth. Some things will never change. As I said there is a lot of cricket lseft so take a cold shower and relax.

just a little curious to hear the result of the hurstbridge v yarrambat game yesterday, can't get onto mycricket, i would have thought that yarrambat beat the bridge outright in the one dayer after the burst that the yarrambat boys gave them on radio saturday. i know it would have been a complete whitewash of the bridgfe boys by the bats, but still curious?

Yes very interesting comments on the radio show, couple of there good players were quite confident about there overall chances, gave Hurstbridge Absolutely no chance of get close. Rated all the other competition as average. And the result was??? Well no surprise, when you talk yourself up! They Lost!

Yes very interesting comments on the radio show, couple of there good players were quite confident about there overall chances, gave Hurstbridge Absolutely no chance of get close. Rated all the other competition as average. And the result was??? Well no surprise, when you talk yourself up! They Lost!

thanks TEAM TANK, quite suprised the way they were talking i thought they had a walkover. :oops:

Bit of Jest by the boys, but Hurstbridge people are pretty proud and answered perfectly! Hope they all had a beer and laugh afterwards!

Played against their two's on the weekend. Didnt do a warm / hit up, looked like they couldnt be bothered. A couple of good blokes but the kids are mostly knobs. Limited ability, going nowhere as a club.

Back