DVCA Money Shield 2010/11

Did Craig Ondarchie (AKA Sth Morang Coach) win his seat in the Upper House?

From my reading of the convoluted system that the electoral commission uses it appears that he lost out in the North Metro Legislative Council election to that rabble-rouser Stephen Maynel, who got just 1.04% (3028) of the primary votes. Amazing that Mayne won, but then there were over 9000 people who votes for the Sex Party ! ! !

Another 6fa for Leigh Donaldson on the weekend. What an absolute blight on the DVCA and the game itself that the peanut has taken 3 bags of 6 this season.

Another 6fa for Leigh Donaldson on the weekend. What an absolute blight on the DVCA and the game itself that the peanut has taken 3 bags of 6 this season.

Who cares brother. The best Xmas present has been given to all of the clubs from Money Shield. The self proclaimed certain premiers from NEW have been given a smacking. Maybe $20K and poaching all of the juniors from other clubs wasn't enough to buy a premiership this season. Next season start with getting rid of some of the big heads you have there and that may be a good start.

Noticed Panton Hill copped a flogging on the weekend being bowled out for 57 by Montmorency. Are they putting something in the beer down at Para Rd?, because they have been the big improvers this season.

A big test for the top of the ladder team this week - 5/19 v Hurstbridge 98. Potter and Gunn in, Scanlon, Barnett, Jenkin, O'Connor and Smith still to bat.

i know lower had a hiccup but still managed to win, are they the outstanding team in money, can they take the next step or are they doomed to another year in Money shield, there is as much pressure on the them to win the flag, as there is St Francis not to get relegated.....now there's another story......what has happened there, back to there old ways it seems. interested in anybody's comments how might have played them.

i think the suprise of the season has to be Mill park, after the first couple of rounds i think everybody thought they were going down....how quickly it changes....funny game this cricket.

Back