DVCA Money Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Money Shield

sticky wicket i can say that i played at Epping for a long time since i was about 9 and im only 21 now so might give some people the chance to figure out who i am haha

triple_08;274046 said:
I have been informed guys that Medel isn't Matty Del Mastro but im still not quite sure... but i think someone is hoping we all think it's matty del mastro.. plus matty del mastro isn't the smartest when it comes to technology he can't even use an umpires counter!!!

i agree lets leave the young fella alone we have had enough fun.

ok who is the shittest bloke to play against and why. maybe a great bloke off the field but really pisses you off when you play him.

My disclaimer: i take no responsibility for what people are going to say, and if they hurt anybodies feeling's.:eek:

I will start:
Wegener

First two names mentioned are spot on.. Lewis is ok off the ground though, whereas wegener looks arrogant on and off the ground. Have only spoke to wegener once but thought he was a ************! Rick Ford can get a bit angry on the field and chipper from college has white line fever but tops off the ground

one shot;274074 said:
i agree lets leave the young fella alone we have had enough fun.

ok who is the shittest bloke to play against and why. maybe a great bloke off the field but really pisses you off when you play him.

My disclaimer: i take no responsibility for what people are going to say, and if they hurt anybodies feeling's.:eek:

I will start:
Wegener
I will say Lewis and Duggin

Benji;274140 said:
I will say Lewis and Duggin

i would go backwards, rob thomas good bloke on the ground, but off the ground i get a little worried when he is behind me if you know what i mean :eek:

lewis is alright cause you know he is going to do nothing on the ground runs and wickets wise.... :p

Tickle the Timber;274124 said:
First two names mentioned are spot on.. Lewis is ok off the ground though, whereas wegener looks arrogant on and off the ground. Have only spoke to wegener once but thought he was a ************! Rick Ford can get a bit angry on the field and chipper from college has white line fever but tops off the ground

that Wegener is a massive cockhead, shit bloke, shit player, enough said. rick ford takes angry pills with with his weetbix i thinkI would get angry too if I lacked ability like he does. chipper from college suffers small man syndrome and hasnt yet realised he bowls cream pies and holds back there side. Agree with allrounder said lewis and duggin from WhitSeaSt Francis are both massive wankers, duggin has never performed when we played em, still mouths off like he is king dick. i reckon that Wilson from BATS is a shit bloke, another one who bowls cream pies, solymon is a fair tossa, massive hero who sprays lower order batsmen after he has taken himself off after bowling 1 kazillion extras when we played em, when we played whitsea last year, that opening batsmen for them, kingy, shittest bloke going around, for someone who should be in the 3s, talks a hell of a lot of shit and has a massive mouth to go with huge sized head.

thats my view on the ground, wouldnt know about off the field, f**k staying around to have a few beers with cockheads like thm.

wonaj;274150 said:
i would go backwards, rob thomas good bloke on the ground, but off the ground i get a little worried when he is behind me if you know what i mean :eek:

lewis is alright cause you know he is going to do nothing on the ground runs and wickets wise.... :p

mate i rekon that lewis is just a passenger on the st francis train the only reason he gets a game is because hes the coach

Sadistik;274151 said:
that Wegener is a massive cockhead, shit bloke, shit player, enough said. rick ford takes angry pills with with his weetbix i thinkI would get angry too if I lacked ability like he does. chipper from college suffers small man syndrome and hasnt yet realised he bowls cream pies and holds back there side. Agree with allrounder said lewis and duggin from WhitSeaSt Francis are both massive wankers, duggin has never performed when we played em, still mouths off like he is king dick. i reckon that Wilson from BATS is a shit bloke, another one who bowls cream pies, solymon is a fair tossa, massive hero who sprays lower order batsmen after he has taken himself off after bowling 1 kazillion extras when we played em, when we played whitsea last year, that opening batsmen for them, kingy, shittest bloke going around, for someone who should be in the 3s, talks a hell of a lot of shit and has a massive mouth to go with huge sized head.

thats my view on the ground, wouldnt know about off the field, f**k staying around to have a few beers with cockheads like thm.

Bbbbbitttt hhhhhaarrrrrrrrshhhhhh.....ffffffffuunnnnnny bbbbbbbbbbuttt.

Sadistik;274151 said:

Gee after reading all that I dont feel so bad now.

michael cocks from st.francis is a bit of a ************ on the field never shuts up, thinks he's a good bowler and seriously he batted number 4 on the weekend i didnt think he was that good? or has he improved since i last saw him?

college on top after round 3 with 22 points
mill park to win barclay shield
sorry i mean money shield
oops i mean MILLS WOODEN SPOON

triple_08;274177 said:
michael cocks from st.francis is a bit of a ************ on the field never shuts up, thinks he's a good bowler and seriously he batted number 4 on the weekend i didnt think he was that good? or has he improved since i last saw him?

Michael Who, must not be able to play never heard of him.

Sadistik;274151 said:

every player you named then is a pretty good cricketer, seems to me like you are finding it hard to match up to them so you sit behind your computer and slag them off... struggling to get a game are we maybe????

that line about not sticking around and having a beer just shows what sort of bloke you are, no matter what happens on the field thats where it stays and you should learn that you cock

Sadistik;274151 said:

take that medication, you really do have some issues.

anyone reckon North Eltham are still a chance, they have a pretty decent team on paper, Mann's, Collicoat, Young, Deans-Draper etc.

I think if they can get it together they will go alright, i don't know whats going on down there, they forked out all that money for that coach and haven't seen any results yet.
Al Mann got 70 odd on the weekend starting to find some form, on his day he is the best bat in the leauge. by quite a distance too.
any thoughts?

THE Allrounder!;274152 said:
mate i rekon that lewis is just a passenger on the st francis train the only reason he gets a game is because hes the coach

hey mate, that train is gathering speed.

All Aboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back