4. Dogga
5. Duggin
6. Motsch
7. Keeper, not sure!
8. Collicoat
9. Gutto
10. Caithness
11. Bray

what are you on about the john gleeson medalist at 5 your kidding yourself buddy, what about jim flynn did play district 2s and 3s.........

Re: DVCA Money Shield

THE Allrounder!;274503 said:
what are you on about the john gleeson medalist at 5 your kidding yourself buddy, what about jim flynn did play district 2s and 3s.........

Thats right chief 2s and 3s.

Benji;274502 said:
Some very intresting thoughts there mate, and you would not bother posting such crap if you didnt want someone to reply!!

I dont know what your problem is with Hurstbridge they seem like a good bunch of blokes!

Panton Hill will come good just wait and see!!!!!!!!

And think I post crap ?

I dont have a proplem with Hurstbridge I just dont like them.

Sorry mate I cant stop laughing Panton Hill will come good.(CLASSIC)

Every one thinks different.

The Ghost;274509 said:
Thats right chief 2s and 3s.[/QU

mate i wuldnt comment unless you have played district 2s and 3s yourself and if you have welldone to you and if did what club for????? have you faced jimmy flynn yourself?????

:eek:
THE Allrounder!;274522 said:
The Ghost;274509 said:

mate i wuldnt comment unless you have played district 2s and 3s yourself and if you have welldone to you and if did what club for????? have you faced jimmy flynn yourself?????

Who cares if he played district cricket. He plays Diamond Valley Cricket now. I see that he has only taken 2 wickets for the year so far...cant be that good.

My top 10 would be:

1. Jimmy Atkins
2. Luke Kennell
3. Jason Berthet
4. Matty George
5. Greg Duggin
6. Al Mann
7. Terry West
8. Simon Bray
9. Glen Motchell
10. Troy Barnett

Tried to fit Jarrod Lester in but couldnt find a spot for him.:eek:

Smith_Is_Back;274493 said:
They have the two quicks in Deans-Draper who was down at richmond last year, he bowls lightning from what i hear.
Al's brother, Austin? i think it is, i think he is a fair sort of bowler aswell, bowls left arm, pretty sharp...i think with all guns blazing they can beat any team, comfortably.

sorry mate,played them,far from quick.can't beat any team cause they haven't,nice guys, when Al Mann is required to get wickets for them they are struggling.( nothing against AL)

most sides with "all guns blazing"could beat anybody,it's all about depth and unfortunately they just don't have it yet.

The Ghost;274509 said:
Thats right chief 2s and 3s.

you must have a good 100 to 150 premier first games bud. how many games you played at premier level, i think having premier players play in this comp is fantastic as it should bring a higher level to this grade, many good players at that level never get to play ones just due to the quality above them.

The Ghost;274509 said:

I cant wait to face this Flynn bloke!!!! See what hes really got!!!

I dont know whos got more attention so far this year.....Jason Arnberger or Jimmy Flynn!!

Nudie Run;274559 said:
:eek:
Who cares if he played district cricket. He plays Diamond Valley Cricket now. I see that he has only taken 2 wickets for the year so far...cant be that good.

My top 10 would be:

1. Jimmy Atkins
2. Luke Kennell
3. Jason Berthet
4. Matty George
5. Greg Duggin
6. Al Mann
7. Terry West
8. Simon Bray
9. Glen Motchell
10. Troy Barnett

Tried to fit Jarrod Lester in but couldnt find a spot for him.:eek:
My top 10 (in no particular order) would be:
1. Duggin
2. Atkins
3. Kennell
4. Gutterson
5. Al Mann
6. Berthet
7. Motschall
8. Collicoat
9. Solyom (Yeah I know hes been wayward but when he bowls you a good one you know about it!)
10. Bray
11. J.Stewart (even though hes a knob he can bat)

I cannot have Matty George- Nice bloke and a good cricketer but not in the top 10.

THE Allrounder!;274503 said:

Haven't seen him mate, as someone else pointed out he hasn't set the world on fire yet... if he grabs a few bags he could slot in.

Fair call, I reckon you could throw Berthet, Duggs and Dogga around in any order at 3, 4 & 5... but at 5 behind a few good bats duggs could do some real damage.

Concussion;274604 said:
I cant wait to face this Flynn bloke!!!! See what hes really got!!!

I dont know whos got more attention so far this year.....Jason Arnberger or Jimmy Flynn!!

flynn has as many wickets as cheesee runs doesn't he?

you won't ever in game, cause i think you play in the two's?

The Ghost;274509 said:

Yer I have if you know Jimmy ask him about the game when he had the wind to his back and the new pill, ask him if he remembers the guy the put him straight back over his head 4 times in the 1 over. Need say no more he was dragged the next over.I went on to make a tonne that day. Jimmy can bowl but far from being a gun. At this level he should do ok. If you take to Jimmy he still cant figger out how to do the hard things such as getting you out!!

But good luck to Jim I wish him all the best.

Smith_Is_Back;274279 said:
anyone reckon North Eltham are still a chance, they have a pretty decent team on paper, Mann's, Collicoat, Young, Deans-Draper etc.

I think if they can get it together they will go alright, i don't know whats going on down there, they forked out all that money for that coach and haven't seen any results yet.
Al Mann got 70 odd on the weekend starting to find some form, on his day he is the best bat in the leauge. by quite a distance too.
any thoughts?

im sure the best bats in the comp regularily get there stumps knocked out of the ground you dikhead! ur mum obviously dropped u on ur head!

The Ghost;274449 said:
Thommo there the sleeping giant still have some good cricketers when they hit there straps and will smash teams this season.

I dont care what any one else thinks so dont reply.

Another one who was dropped on his head at birth
Thomo have two players George and Solymon both are bowlers and we all know George is a better bowler but has to bowl up hill and into the breeze so Soly can make him self look better and giv himself every chance to get wickets permitting he hits the pitch Your dreaming,they will not finish in the top 6 who will make their runsi hope you dont play for thomo if so ur in for a shock!

The Ghost;274666 said:
Yer I have if you know Jimmy ask him about the game when he had the wind to his back and the new pill, ask him if he remembers the guy the put him straight back over his head 4 times in the 1 over. Need say no more he was dragged the next over.I went on to make a tonne that day. Jimmy can bowl but far from being a gun. At this level he should do ok. If you take to Jimmy he still cant figger out how to do the hard things such as getting you out!!

But good luck to Jim I wish him all the best.

dont know you or himbut geez someone has been on the HERO pills.guessin ur another money shield shit kicka too all you prove is that you could have played for the yankees in the MLB sloggin them bac over the bowlers head moron

Sadistik;274749 said:
The Ghost;274666 said:
dont know you or himbut geez someone has been on the HERO pills.guessin ur another money shield shit kicka too all you prove is that you could have played for the yankees in the MLB sloggin them bac over the bowlers head moron

Mate do you have anything better to say on here then just giving people shit just pull back a bit buddy...

you probaly are the shittest cricketer anyway!!:D:D

knows all;274761 said:
Sadistik;274749 said:
Mate do you have anything better to say on here then just giving people shit just pull back a bit buddy...

you probaly are the shittest cricketer anyway!!:D:D

He's not the shitest cricketer unless he plays for Thomo. Then he would be a shit bloke as well.

Sadistik;274749 said:

WOW and you think iam on HERO pills ?

I bet you play H grade only if there short.

Stick to bring the drinks out champ.

Sadistik;274151 said:
that Wegener is a massive cockhead, shit bloke, shit player, enough said. rick ford takes angry pills with with his weetbix i thinkI would get angry too if I lacked ability like he does. chipper from college suffers small man syndrome and hasnt yet realised he bowls cream pies and holds back there side. Agree with allrounder said lewis and duggin from WhitSeaSt Francis are both massive wankers, duggin has never performed when we played em, still mouths off like he is king dick. i reckon that Wilson from BATS is a shit bloke, another one who bowls cream pies, solymon is a fair tossa, massive hero who sprays lower order batsmen after he has taken himself off after bowling 1 kazillion extras when we played em, when we played whitsea last year, that opening batsmen for them, kingy, shittest bloke going around, for someone who should be in the 3s, talks a hell of a lot of shit and has a massive mouth to go with huge sized head.

thats my view on the ground, wouldnt know about off the field, f**k staying around to have a few beers with cockheads like thm.

Congratulations Sadistik your the new winner of the cock head of the week award....Captain Cuz held the record 3 weeks running....

I think you will beat that easy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back