DVCA Money Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Money Shield

Nudie Run;274559 said:
:eek:
THE Allrounder!;274522 said:
Who cares if he played district cricket. He plays Diamond Valley Cricket now. I see that he has only taken 2 wickets for the year so far...cant be that good.
My top 10 would be:

1. Jimmy Atkins
2. Luke Kennell
3. Jason Berthet
4. Matty George
5. Greg Duggin
6. Al Mann
7. Terry West
8. Simon Bray
9. Glen Motchell
10. Troy Barnett

Tried to fit Jarrod Lester in but couldnt find a spot for him.:eek:

the only reason he has taken two wickets is cause he moves the ball to much and the shit-kickers that he has played against arn't good enough to get bat to him.

you have to be kidding matty george good bloke but far from top 10, bray is an alright bowler but hardly penetrating id much rather have flynn, solly (hitting the pitch of course), gutto before i picked him and motchell is an over rated peice of pelican shit who wouldnt be in the top 20 let-a-lone top 10

How bout someone actually talks about cricket....atleast for a little while.
All this talk about "Shit Blokes" is a waste of time, if we didnt have "them" in the game itd be boring. As long as what happens on the field stays on the field, all is well!

Few big questions to be asked going into saturday...
Will Monty hold on?
How far will Morang get in the big chase?
Will Mill Park bat twice?

Silly Mid;274848 said:
All this talk about "Shit Blokes" is a waste of time, if we didnt have "them" in the game itd be boring. As long as what happens on the field stays on the field, all is well!

Will Monty hold on?

fair enough.
if monty are as good a team as people say they are they should knock whittlesea over in 15 overs tops

morang are a 6th-9th team they will show that when they go out to bat this week

and for mill park who really cares, i hope they bat twice and get bowled out twice bunch of wuldve culdve shouldve but didnt teams:D

Silly Mid;274848 said:

Will Monty hold on?

I hope Whittlesea get up its good for the game.

Morang have no hope (sorry) all this talk about Lester his gone.

Mill Park still could win (hahahahahahaha)

Never know your luck in a big city..

valleyboy;274492 said:
How about an 11 (in batting order)

1. Al Mann
2. Atkins
3. Berthet
4. Dogga
5. Duggin
6. Motsch
7. Keeper, not sure!
8. Collicoat
9. Gutto
10. Caithness
11. Bray

Batting Order

1.Al Mann
2.Berthet
3.Duggin ( best allround player in the DVCA )
4.Wunhym
5.Motsch (only place he seems to make runs)
6.Atkins
7.R McKeown
8.Gutto
9.Flynn
10.Caithness
11.Bray

THE Allrounder!;274942 said:
Batting Order

1.Al Mann
2.Berthet
3.Duggin ( best allround player in the DVCA )
4.Wunhym
5.Motsch (only place he seems to make runs)
6.Atkins
7.R McKeown
8.Gutto
9.Flynn
10.Caithness
11.Bray

I see you have R.McKeown in there i believe you should change the R to an M and you may be on the right track

mental;274955 said:
I see you have R.McKeown in there i believe you should change the R to an M and you may be on the right track

i agree, however i would like to know who you think would keep, and where they would bat and who's spot they would take if Mick is in the team???????????:cool:

THE Allrounder!;275002 said:
i agree, however i would like to know who you think would keep, and where they would bat and who's spot they would take if Mick is in the team???????????:cool:

Good point leave them both in and take out a bowler as mick would take any of those guys spots in bowling (just my opinion)

Hi boys I'm back after a short business trip. Looking forward to watching Morang chase down St Franks today. Big day for Lester as I think he is the key to today's match. This is right up his ally - Hot Day, Small Fast Ground, Average Bowling Attack, can't wait to see the big hitter in action. Good Luck bear and remember I will be watching !!!!!!

valleyboy;274620 said:
Haven't seen him mate, as someone else pointed out he hasn't set the world on fire yet... if he grabs a few bags he could slot in.

Fair call, I reckon you could throw Berthet, Duggs and Dogga around in any order at 3, 4 & 5... but at 5 behind a few good bats duggs could do some real damage.

IS 6 fa nuthin good enough????????????:D good work jimmy

What a good round of cricket, there now 7 teams only 1 game out of the 4.

College to good for Mill Park, I still think Mill Park will be in the 4 at Christmas

Thommo on the board with there 1st win

Panton Hill in what looked to be a close game all day.

NEW in an upset against the Bats good to see Reg get some runs.

How good is that to see the Eagles kick Monts sorry ass.

Morang bought back to earth with a caining as well.

Very evan comp so far this has the makings of a very good year and I think the final 4 will go down to the very last round.

Am I right or am I wrong ?

I had a really bad dream last night...i dreamt that travis o'halloran cleaned bowled me 1st ball. -I need to see a doctor...and a batting coach!:eek:

The Ghost;275223 said:
Yer that is good if you call getting wickets against the bottom side great work Jimmy.

WICKETS ARE WICKETS MATE
You are probably some dud who dosent even bowl or bat you just fill in the numbers in the 4ths. how is H grade going???

legend of a bear;275231 said:
I had a really bad dream last night...i dreamt that travis o'halloran cleaned bowled me 1st ball. -I need to see a doctor...and a batting coach!:eek:

and took a catch.....the big Trav is on fire!!

THE Allrounder!;275237 said:
WICKETS ARE WICKETS MATE
You are probably some dud who dosent even bowl or bat you just fill in the numbers in the 4ths. how is H grade going???

Do you work at LUNA PARK ?

legend of a bear;275231 said:

Dear Bear,

I know a good doctor that may be able to help :D On the batting side of things try going to bed before midnight on a Friday night, it just may help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back