DVCA Money Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Money Shield

one shot;328454 said:
who's quicker fordie or trav... trav did beat you for pace from were i was standing that day.:eek:

Trav has a quicker follow through, because he rolls down the pitch after he bowls it like a big ball of cheese:D:D:cool:

Nudie Run;328486 said:
i will get it to you in the next week, sounds like you havent had a beer for a while and the anger is starting to build up like a big angry bear:cool:

havent had a beer for a while? nah, its just that i dont want you to buy it, and then drink it with your team mates at you end of season celebration this saturday night. :D:D:D

Nudie Run;328461 said:
whats going on with the with the batting order at the franks? some bloke batting at 3 one week and then at 4 the next making runs and its not berthet or duggin and this person is making runs, is there swinging from you know where? how many times dropped? would have to be at least five times:D
are you living up to your name ONE SHOT?:eek:

stop talking crap gutto...where's my slab?

Nudie Run;328486 said:
i will get it to you in the next week, sounds like you havent had a beer for a while and the anger is starting to build up like a big angry bear:cool:

Gutto maybe get Westy to drop it around on your behalf?

Sticky Wicket;328509 said:

HAHAHA.......be my pleasure.... Gutto, give me the slab pal, should make for an interesting trip :D

Nudie Run;328461 said:
whats going on with the with the batting order at the franks? some bloke batting at 3 one week and then at 4 the next making runs and its not berthet or duggin and this person is making runs, is there swinging from you know where? how many times dropped? would have to be at least five times:D
are you living up to your name ONE SHOT?:eek:

accordingly to one J Berthet the luckiest bloke playing the game, breaks the little fella's heart.

nudie don't try and deflect the talk away from your stella season, runs, wickets, rep team and would be a monty to captain coach the Money shield team of the year if one was chosen. your ace!! :p

one shot;328475 said:
accordingly to one J Berthet the luckiest bloke playing the game, breaks the little fella's heart.

nudie don't try and deflect the talk away from your stella season, runs, wickets, rep team and would be a monty to captain coach the Money shield team of the year if one was chosen. your ace!! :p

geez Matty Del isn't going to be happy if he reads this... looks like someone has a new lover :p

one shot;328475 said:

When i grow up i wish i could be like him, he is my idol, Move over Guy Sebastian Gutto is our man.:rolleyes:

one shot;328475 said:

i just do my best for the team one shot and helping the team to get to the big dance thats all i am just a local cricketer like you but if i had your talent i would be a champion:D

Crick;328515 said:
HAHAHA.......be my pleasure.... Gutto, give me the slab pal, should make for an interesting trip :D
He wants a slab of beer not olive oil! :)

Sorry Bear seems Garrard cant move his large frame by himself anymore and the industrial strength crane to lift him has been hired out so he wont be able to make it.

Give the man his Beer Gutto! Heard your all the rage for taking slabs but not giving!! :D

Nudie Run;328479 said:
i just do my best for the team one shot and helping the team to get to the big dance thats all i am just a local cricketer like you but if i had your talent i would be a champion:D

okay...enough already you lot, -you're making me sick!

WHERE'S MY F...ING SLAB:mad::mad::mad:

Concussion;328858 said:

Sorry Bear seems Garrard cant move his large frame by himself anymore and the industrial strength crane to lift him has been hired out so he wont be able to make it.

Give the man his Beer Gutto! Heard your all the rage for taking slabs but not giving!! :D

haha.. Always got to get racial JW... but it's true, I reakon I would have at least 60L of olive oil! :eek:

Medel;328478 said:
When i grow up i wish i could be like him, he is my idol, Move over Guy Sebastian Gutto is our man.:rolleyes:

you told me that the guy who can count to potato was your idol because he has the same IQ as you and you feel you can relate well with him:p

legend of a bear;328647 said:
bring garrard with you...should make for a VERY interesting trip. :rolleyes:

I hear the dislike is mutual on his behalf big fella.. ah well, GUTTO give the man his slab!

Nudie Run;328483 said:
you told me that the guy who can count to potato was your idol because he has the same IQ as you and you feel you can relate well with him:p

Yeh thats right but i stole it from the Guttos Family album, it had a comment on the back as "Bretts finest Moment". I love that little guy.:D

Crick;328884 said:
haha.. Always got to get racial JW... but it's true, I reakon I would have at least 60L of olive oil! :eek:
Nah not racist pal, hell if its helping you make runs like on Saturday bring some to my joint!! :)

Just wanted to get anyone's thoughts but does anyone else rate Yarrambat's chances this year? Cause I reckon there a real shot. Good bowling attack and their batsman are hitting their straps after 10 rounds. And have played finals cricket regularly the last few seasons.

legend of a bear;328482 said:
okay...enough already you lot, -you're making me sick!

WHERE'S MY F...ING SLAB:mad::mad::mad:

beerbandit10;327872 said:
2 horse race for the medal.. gutto & crowie.. then daylight..

i would say you would be pretty close with that call, although, crowie will need to make alot of runs this week to get any votes at all, his bowling wont help him pole this week.

Nudie Run;328486 said:

havent had a beer for a while? nah, its just that i dont want you to buy it, and then drink it with your team mates at you end of season celebration this saturday night. :D:D:D

Concussion;328889 said:
Nah not racist pal, hell if its helping you make runs like on Saturday bring some to my joint!! :)

Just wanted to get anyone's thoughts but does anyone else rate Yarrambat's chances this year? Cause I reckon there a real shot. Good bowling attack and their batsman are hitting their straps after 10 rounds. And have played finals cricket regularly the last few seasons.

they seem to have a few even contributors, a lot of pressure on the 19 yo Simon Bray, he needs to make 30+ and get at least 3 fa for them to win their finals. If their top 5 players contribute they will be competitive come finals. If they don't then we'll see scores like their match against Monty when their best score with the bat was less than 30...

Bray
Holzer
Mobilia
Shaw
Wilson

Just a quick one too, If the game between College and Bats Played out earlier in the year, the losing team would not be in contention for finals and the winner would of been clear of second. Interest to note College were out for 173, have any of the college blokes thought about this?

In regards to the hoo hah around finals experience, it can work the complete opposite way, allah Geelong in all those VFL/AFL finals. If I was from Yarrambat, I' be more inclined to think "why we weren't good enough in the last two finals series"?... surely they would be questioning themselves...

Nudie Run;328486 said:

Sticky Wicket;328928 said:
they seem to have a few even contributors, a lot of pressure on the 19 yo Simon Bray, he needs to make 30+ and get at least 3 fa for them to win their finals. If their top 5 players contribute they will be competitive come finals. If they don't then we'll see scores like their match against Monty when their best score with the bat was less than 30...

Bray
Holzer
Mobilia
Shaw
Wilson

QUOTE]

Stewart got to be in Yarrambats top 3 if not there "5"

Sticky Wicket;328509 said:

Sticky Wicket;328928 said:

Bray
Holzer
Mobilia
Shaw
Wilson

Just a quick one too, If the game between College and Bats Played out earlier in the year, the losing team would not be in contention for finals and the winner would of been clear of second. Interest to note College were out for 173, have any of the college blokes thought about this?

In regards to the hoo hah around finals experience, it can work the complete opposite way, allah Geelong in all those VFL/AFL finals. If I was from Yarrambat, I' be more inclined to think "why we weren't good enough in the last two finals series"?... surely they would be questioning themselves...
You cant do much about the Yarrambat game its just one of those things. Although 173 batting first on the college is a pretty good score and we were confirdent we could defend it. That said if we didnt lose to Morang after having them 9/48 we would also be gauranteed a finals spot.

QUOTE]

Stewart got to be in Yarrambats top 3 if not there "5"[/QUOTE]

Agreed, had him in there forgot to write him in,

I'd definately have him in there top 3.

one shot;328475 said:

geez Matty Del isn't going to be happy if he reads this... looks like someone has a new lover :p

What the hell is happening to Mill Park this season....??? When i left to travel they where going to be the power and just about impossible to beat!!!!!

And if thats not enough they have called a EGM to re-shuffle the the committee once again....

I have it on a pretty good source there is more than 2 or 3 candidates for the top off field role over there for next season...

Time will tell....

French Cut;329244 said:
What the hell is happening to Mill Park this season....??? When i left to travel they where going to be the power and just about impossible to beat!!!!!

And if thats not enough they have called a EGM to re-shuffle the the committee once again....

I have it on a pretty good source there is more than 2 or 3 candidates for the top off field role over there for next season...

Time will tell....

Hahaha funny man!!!:rolleyes:

Crick;328515 said:

Not trying to be funny.....and who said i was a man....?? Just stating a fact that the there has been talk of a couple of guys putting there hand up to have a go at the top job....I was at the Epping game on saturday and the boys where talking about it down there....

Concussion;328858 said:

French Cut;329288 said:
Not trying to be funny.....and who said i was a man....?? Just stating a fact that the there has been talk of a couple of guys putting there hand up to have a go at the top job....I was at the Epping game on saturday and the boys where talking about it down there....

Would you like to fill me in on some of the names being thrown around??

legend of a bear;328647 said:
bring garrard with you...should make for a VERY interesting trip. :rolleyes:

I hear the dislike is mutual on his behalf big fella.. ah well, GUTTO give the man his slab!

Not 100% on this one as i said it was just getting bantered around by the players.....they where saying the prez they have now is running again,pretty sure the ex president from a couple of years ago is coming back to run,and luke peterson is putting his name up.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back