DVCA Money Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Money Shield

NEWCC (L);349590 said:
Just wondering, how much recruiting do you think the wanderers will have to do this year in order to stay up in Barclay?
To compete with the Barclay teams, they would need to recruit the following:
1. An opening batsman
2. No 3 Batsman
3. No 4 Batsman
4. No 5 Batsman
5. No 6 Batsman
6. Wicketkeeper/Batsman
7. Good bowler
8. Good bowler
9. Good bowler
10. Good bowler

If they can secure these they will be in with a good shot at staying in Barclay.

The Wizz;349314 said:
Yes we have Kevin Groom is head coach this season, captain will be named closer to the start of the season.

Did this happen to strenghten the hold on the two sons? Or so John Groom can hold his spot in the ones?

What happened to Leigh Stewart, not coach material?

Concussion;349765 said:
1. An opening batsman
2. No 3 Batsman
3. No 4 Batsman
4. No 5 Batsman
5. No 6 Batsman
6. Wicketkeeper/Batsman
7. Good bowler
8. Good bowler
9. Good bowler
10. Good bowler

If they can secure these they will be in with a good shot at staying in Barclay.

Obviously no. 11 from 08/09 is the only one who's safe!!! Surely not Groves?:eek:

Nawab of Pautadi;349773 said:
Obviously no. 11 from 08/09 is the only one who's safe!!! Surely not Groves?:eek:
Ha!! Thats the funniest thing ive read on here for ages!! Groves 1st to go!!

Al Mann is the only bloke in that team that MAY do well in Barclay as he has the technique and mindset to play at the higher level in my opinion. (Hence why they only need to recruit 1 opener)

Concussion;349779 said:

Al Mann is the only bloke in that team that MAY do well in Barclay as he has the technique and mindset to play at the higher level in my opinion. (Hence why they only need to recruit 1 opener)

coming from you blokes at the college who look like youll be stuck in money shield for a while yet.this year will be a big test and yes we may come straight back down.dont get on here and say NE need this that and whatever.we won and college is still in money shield thats all that matters

NEWCC (L);349590 said:
Just wondering, how much recruiting do you think the wanderers will have to do this year in order to stay up in Barclay?
1. An opening batsman
2. No 3 Batsman
3. No 4 Batsman
4. No 5 Batsman
5. No 6 Batsman
6. Wicketkeeper/Batsman
7. Good bowler
8. Good bowler
9. Good bowler
10. Good bowler

vinnie bolzano;350061 said:
coming from you blokes at the college who look like youll be stuck in money shield for a while yet.this year will be a big test and yes we may come straight back down.dont get on here and say NE need this that and whatever.we won and college is still in money shield thats all that matters

I hope you prove me wrong Vinnie!! Good luck for the year ahead mate. And thats what you should be doing, looking to the year ahead and quit telling blokes about last year. Thats done now....a big new task ahead. While were talking, you may be able to confirm or deny rumours about Grimshaw going to NEW. I know thats your doing if its true!! :D

Concussion;349765 said:
1. An opening batsman
2. No 3 Batsman
3. No 4 Batsman
4. No 5 Batsman
5. No 6 Batsman
6. Wicketkeeper/Batsman
7. Good bowler
8. Good bowler
9. Good bowler
10. Good bowler

Concussion;350062 said:
I hope you prove me wrong Vinnie!! Good luck for the year ahead mate. And thats what you should be doing, looking to the year ahead and quit telling blokes about last year. Thats done now....a big new task ahead. While were talking, you may be able to confirm or deny rumours about Grimshaw going to NEW. I know thats your doing if its true!! :D

ha yes it would be my doing.not 100% yet.will start the year training with us.hell see how he goes.up to him

Nawab of Pautadi;349773 said:

Has anyone heard about Camrea Taipans coming into the Money shield, i think it has been confirmed, but the site hasnt put it up yet.

They would come into the comp being red hot favourites as they won Jikas top grades Premiership last season.

Concussion;349779 said:

tonned up;350470 said:
Has anyone heard about Camrea Taipans coming into the Money shield, i think it has been confirmed, but the site hasnt put it up yet.

They would come into the comp being red hot favourites as they won Jikas top grades Premiership last season.

Please read player movements and rumours.Definately not confirmed

vinnie bolzano;350061 said:

In accordance with the DVCA Constitution and the Associations Incorporation Act I hereby give notice of a Special Meeting of club delegates to be held at Bundoora Cricket Club at 7.30pm on Monday 29 June 2009. At this meeting clubs will be asked to listen to a presentation from Camrea Taipans CC and then to vote on permitting Camrea Taipans to join the DVCA in season 2009/10.

If the resolution is accepted by clubs then Camrea Taipans 1st 1X will be fixtured into the Money Shield fixture for 2009/10. Other teams nominated by Camrea Taipans will be subject to the same grading process as all other DVCA clubs.

The DVCA Executive has seen the presentation and has been most impressed with its professionalism and the overall strength of character of the club and its delegates. The DVCA Executive strongly recommends that the resolution be accepted.

Please be reminded that, in accordance with DVCA Rule 12(6) a club delegate or acting delegate must attend this meeting. Failure to do so will incur a $50 fine.

Michael Atkins
DVCA Administrator
0431 708 874

Concussion;350062 said:

ha yes it would be my doing.not 100% yet.will start the year training with us.hell see how he goes.up to him

tonned up;350470 said:

Please read player movements and rumours.Definately not confirmed

In accordance with the DVCA Constitution and the Associations Incorporation Act I hereby give notice of a Special Meeting of club delegates to be held at Bundoora Cricket Club at 7.30pm on Monday 29 June 2009. At this meeting clubs will be asked to listen to a presentation from Camrea Taipans CC and then to vote on permitting Camrea Taipans to join the DVCA in season 2009/10.

If the resolution is accepted by clubs then Camrea Taipans 1st 1X will be fixtured into the Money Shield fixture for 2009/10. Other teams nominated by Camrea Taipans will be subject to the same grading process as all other DVCA clubs.

The DVCA Executive has seen the presentation and has been most impressed with its professionalism and the overall strength of character of the club and its delegates. The DVCA Executive strongly recommends that the resolution be accepted.

Please be reminded that, in accordance with DVCA Rule 12(6) a club delegate or acting delegate must attend this meeting. Failure to do so will incur a $50 fine.

Michael Atkins
DVCA Administrator
0431 708 874

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back