DVCA Off-Season 2023

Steve Favrin is the only one I can think of that stuck around for a long time. All others seem to last a season or two, then ************ off el$ewhere

piraina - been there 20+ years
tenuta - been there 20+ years
sampimon - been there 20+ years
favrin - been there 10+ years
shaman - clearly has a pea heart
wikramarathna - been there 5+ years
sharma - been there 5+ years
tomaras - been there 4+ years
dilshan - been there 4+ years
perera- been there 4+ years
russo - been there 10+ years

I think the above debunks your observation?

piraina - been there 20+ years
tenuta - been there 20+ years
sampimon - been there 20+ years
favrin - been there 10+ years
shaman - clearly has a pea heart
wikramarathna - been there 5+ years
sharma - been there 5+ years
tomaras - been there 4+ years
dilshan - been there 4+ years
perera- been there 4+ years
russo - been there 10+ years

I think the above debunks your observation?

and to add to that, I think if you don't fit into their way of playing cricket then don't you think its better that they aren't there?

"Premiership heroes". Nothing against the blokes in question, but Epping's social postings has been Hall of Fame cringe.
Who cares if they are cringeworthy, good on them for doing it and putting there club out there and have people read what there doing.... Obviously there doing more than your club right now who ever that may be..........

Advertising $3 Jimmie’s and $2 UDLs on Facebook is a realllll good culture for the up and coming kids isn’t it.

Last time I checked all clubs (and I’m sure that includes your club) stocked and sold alcohol as it is it is a money maker for local sporting clubs.
god forbid somebody drank a beer in front of a child.
your comment is rather idiotic

Last edited:
Mont announced O’Brien as their new skipper on FB, guess that means Taylor isn’t there. Bit of a poor post imo only thanking him for last season when he has been in charge down there for ages and won a MS flag as captain.

Mont announced O’Brien as their new skipper on FB, guess that means Taylor isn’t there. Bit of a poor post imo only thanking him for last season when he has been in charge down there for ages and won a MS flag as captain.
Pretty sure it's been mentioned that Taylor is heading to Heidelberg

Back