DVCA Off-Season 2023

Some of their clubs are keen to head to the Eastern league, like Edinburgh did when HDCA shut up shop.

Cricket Victoria/Australia wont want all these clubs going by the wayside. Id imagine DVCA will be talked into/heavily compensated for taking them on.

There 25 clubs. Thats a big loss if 15 of them go under.

Some of their clubs are keen to head to the Eastern league, like Edinburgh did when HDCA shut up shop.

Cricket Victoria/Australia wont want all these clubs going by the wayside. Id imagine DVCA will be talked into/heavily compensated for taking them on.

Then CV/CA should stump up and help them. Not force them onto a competition that doesn’t want them and in turn making that competition farcical.

Yeah very good point. I think the NMCA as a whole is just run terribly though.

I think they also have the issue of their clubs being poor. Not all of them, but lots of them.

Get the feeling some of the clubs/players left that are decent are getting a bit fed up with being involved in the competition.

If something isn’t done then whatever is left will leave anyway.

I think HT already have an U16 team in the ECA don’t they?

I don’t think the NMCA even have U16s?

I like how everyone's gone into feeding frenzy over a BS story that's 100% made up on this very forum.
Where there is smoke, there is fire and plenty of smoke at that.
Can't deny how shambolic the NMCA is currently running with pretty much no money and player numbers dwindling in seniors and junior cricket within the region. Let's get fairdinkum, it hasn't improved one bit this millennium and the sinking ship isn't going to last much longer the way its going

Where there is smoke, there is fire and plenty of smoke at that.
Can't deny how shambolic the NMCA is currently running with pretty much no money and player numbers dwindling in seniors and junior cricket within the region. Let's get fairdinkum, it hasn't improved one bit this millennium and the sinking ship isn't going to last much longer the way its going
I for one couldn’t care less about what happens. The sides left to come across wouldn’t make a dint in Money Shield atm. Let alone barclay. Void topic

Back