DVCA: Player movements and rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to player movement, Greensborough apparently signed Michael Butera as Captain Coach.

According to the Westmeadows (VTCA) website "Michael has been an outstanding player and coach for the club and we thank him sincerely for all of his efforts over the last 3 years. The club was satisfied with Michael’s performance and actually offered him an improved contract in an effort to retain his services. However another club has swooped and offered Michael a more lucrative contract which we simply could not match. It would have been financially irresponsible for a club such as ours to have matched that offer."

Huge news just off the press!!! Lower Plenty have just signed and sealed Mark (Dick) Emery as coach for the next 4 years. Great pick up for them,but didn`t know he was looking for a job can anybody shed some light on that? Look out the boys at Lower a big pre season coming up, he will sort out a few down there take it from me he is a hard task master but a great coach.

Huge news just off the press!!! Lower Plenty have just signed and sealed Mark (Dick) Emery as coach for the next 4 years. Great pick up for them,but didn`t know he was looking for a job can anybody shed some light on that? Look out the boys at Lower a big pre season coming up, he will sort out a few down there take it from me he is a hard task master but a great coach.

Why would you sign a coach for 4 years? That sounds like a bit of bullshit to me. Especially someone as old as Dickie Emery. He'll have keeled over by then.

Why would you sign a coach for 4 years? That sounds like a bit of bullshit to me. Especially someone as old as Dickie Emery. He'll have keeled over by then.
The mail i have is it will take 4 years to take Lower to where they want to go and i don`t think you could get a better man than Dick, he is a fantastic coach and a great guy to develop young talent which from what i hear Lower have plenty of young players coming through there junior program, and with Pavey doing the hard yards with the youth down there it looks like they have there sh-t together.

Can someone fill me in on Dick's achievements?

The mail i have is it will take 4 years to take Lower to where they want to go and i don`t think you could get a better man than Dick, he is a fantastic coach and a great guy to develop young talent which from what i hear Lower have plenty of young players coming through there junior program, and with Pavey doing the hard yards with the youth down there it looks like they have there sh-t together.

What this this mean for Mr Loyalty? Could this mean Paves if off to DV club 5?

mail is our neighbours are chasing some big names and offering big $$$$$, and I mean BIG!
If they can't get outside players, talk is one of the two is going to have a semi mearged team.
Can't wait to see what happens. which Brady medalist will open the bowling??

They screwed the comp, now each other! funny goings on this side of the river.

Banyule still looking at Eca, will lose heaps of players if they go, the other mob licking thier lips.
when are we going to catch up at the tab and compare notes again? or you just hiding now?

mail is our neighbours are chasing some big names and offering big $$$$$, and I mean BIG!
If they can't get outside players, talk is one of the two is going to have a semi mearged team.

Banyule still looking at Eca, will lose heaps of players if they go, the other mob licking thier lips.
when are we going to catch up at the tab and compare notes again? or you just hiding now?

Plenty of riddles here.
Personally I'm fascinated to find out what it means for "one of the two" (surely it takes at least two?) to have "a semi-merged team" (surely it's either merged or it's not merged?).
Care to enlighten us sannab2b?

what are you talking about. Banyule not looking at Eca any more as the members voted and majority was for dvca. Unless we are not accepted into the dv then we wont be looking at other comps. where do you get your mail from sanna cos your way off the mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back