DVCA: Player movements and rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worry about your own clubs problems before posting such garbage about others, you already have done a pretty good job in highlighting to our new comp the type of club you are and to the clubs that have come into contact with Rosanna I'm sure you are just reminding them
Hanz is it true Biscontin and kamay have gone to district?

Pig has been appointed senior Captain for the 2012/13 season. Willo will continue on as Senior coach.

Club is wrapped to add Simon to our senior squad for next year. Premiership player Daniel Cocking has also committed to playing next year after having a season off after his stint at Northcote.

Andy Villani isn't going anywhere.

Wonder how the black slacks will look with a light blue and yellow top:D

Hanz - why would Favrin leave? Surely a few grand wouldn't be enough to leave a club he has played for for years to go and play for a club he has had a massive personal rivalry with? Biscontin would be a huge loss if he has gone to a district club, but from what I was told he is very much a Heidelberg boy (on the social committee etc), so I'm sure he would go with your blessing. Very talented kid.

Trav Gloury would be the best batsman in Money Shield by a long way. Unless he has a prior link to HCC that I'm unaware of, I reckon it would take more than $20k to extract him from district cricket bearing in mind that teams in the VTCA Senior Division have no qualms in paying their players $30k+.

I doubt very much that Huss has been offered that role at Preston CC (as in the subbies club), so presume they're referring to one of the Preston clubs in the NMCA? I'm also not convinced that on field disagreements would result in major issues (i.e. leaving the club for that reason) between Huss/JR/Ando, every team has blokes with philosophical differences on the cricket field. Regardless of his feelings about playing DVCA, I think JR is Rosanna through and through and will just play with the cards that are dealt. I was told that Huss was stepping back due to work and study committments, but that might have just been lip service? In any case, Rosanna think their team will be stronger next season, so there's possibly no point in arguing who's in and who's out at all!

Pig has been appointed senior Captain for the 2012/13 season. Willo will continue on as Senior coach.

Club is wrapped to add Simon to our senior squad for next year. Premiership player Daniel Cocking has also committed to playing next year after having a season off after his stint at Northcote.

Andy Villani isn't going anywhere.

Good get by plenty they need the batting. Third DVCA club though for Simon now. Who holds the record for most DVCA clubs played at? Being young he could take out the "honor."

Hanz - why would Favrin leave? Surely a few grand wouldn't be enough to leave a club he has played for for years to go and play for a club he has had a massive personal rivalry with? Biscontin would be a huge loss if he has gone to a district club, but from what I was told he is very much a Heidelberg boy (on the social committee etc), so I'm sure he would go with your blessing. Very talented kid.

Trav Gloury would be the best batsman in Money Shield by a long way. Unless he has a prior link to HCC that I'm unaware of, I reckon it would take more than $20k to extract him from district cricket bearing in mind that teams in the VTCA Senior Division have no qualms in paying their players $30k+.

I doubt very much that Huss has been offered that role at Preston CC (as in the subbies club), so presume they're referring to one of the Preston clubs in the NMCA? I'm also not convinced that on field disagreements would result in major issues (i.e. leaving the club for that reason) between Huss/JR/Ando, every team has blokes with philosophical differences on the cricket field. Regardless of his feelings about playing DVCA, I think JR is Rosanna through and through and will just play with the cards that are dealt. I was told that Huss was stepping back due to work and study committments, but that might have just been lip service? In any case, Rosanna think their team will be stronger next season, so there's possibly no point in arguing who's in and who's out at all!

Heard a whisper that Trav is employed by someone at Heidelberg, that's the link.

Hanz is it true Biscontin and kamay have gone to district?

i would say that biscontin is as good as gone however kamay will stay.
so with favrin, fernando and biscontin gone the hcc will yet again be written off this year, as they were last year and we all know how that turned out. hopefully the kids step it up another gear, and hopefully with the inclusion of someone like gloury (even though it seems unlikely) they will challenge again.

I've never heard so much crap in my life...
Can anyone tell me who's coaching Eltham? Is Leigh donaldson still there?
has anybody heard about brad howell coming to the dvca i was told he wants to play in the dvca not the mnca. Would be a great pick up in ms as he did make the team off the year and playing in a good team would make a massive differents? rosanna or banyule maybe?

This thread has really turned to shlte since the HDCA boys have come on board, enough of he's coming, he's going, you won't stay up crap. Just tell us who HAS moved clubs.

Plenty: great get in Pig. Will really strengthen your batting line up which you drastically need.

Trav Gloury: I spoke to him personally a few weeks ago (His brother is my best mate) and he said that he won't be playing this year anywhere. He wants time at home with the family and farm he has.

Eltham: Leigh Donaldson will remain as coach, no losses on players from last year.

has anybody heard about brad howell coming to the dvca i was told he wants to play in the dvca not the mnca. Would be a great pick up in ms as he did make the team off the year and playing in a good team would make a massive differents? rosanna or banyule maybe?

are you talking yourself up brad or what? moderate record in dvca lower grades with macleod and by all reports very lazy!

This thread has really turned to shlte since the HDCA boys have come on board, enough of he's coming, he's going, you won't stay up crap. Just tell us who HAS moved clubs.

Plenty: great get in Pig. Will really strengthen your batting line up which you drastically need.

Trav Gloury: I spoke to him personally a few weeks ago (His brother is my best mate) and he said that he won't be playing this year anywhere. He wants time at home with the family and farm he has.

Eltham: Leigh Donaldson will remain as coach, no losses on players from last year.
Spot on Tongs Especially with club meetings around the corner. Do you think that what has been said on this forum could affect these HDCA clubs as to whether they shall be granted a Money Shield Position? As they have completely destroyed this forum. Even though the people that have spoken from there representative clubs don't highlight the Club itself but doubt would have to be playing through the minds of the DVCA clubs that the people on this forum have taken things too far. :confused:

Is Donno gonna give you an extended run in the 1s after your run of form last year?

I hear Riverside are going to make a run at bubbles, any truth?
Ocka done deal there, but he wants to keep it low key.
Spoke to a mate and thats what he told me, they will have a go at anyone they think can play Barclay.
will offer good coin, up to 3k for good local talent. Big money for a local player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back