- Mark Doyle returning to Riverside as Captain/Gibbs to coach only
- Salpig taking a year off cricket
- Bubis to St Francis
- Montmorency to field half or Rosanna's 1st XI from last season
- Minney to stay at Eltham
- Salvatore back to his former Club Lower Eltham
- Chris Salm possibly back to Plenty
- Quinny to knock back multiple offers of huge $ to stay at Eltham

On a previous point, if Adam Dale does get the bowling coach role with New Zealand he will be away for much of the summer I'm sure.

On Doyle - I have heard that, Gibbs to look after club as a whole
On Pig - I have heard that, needs a year off to get the body right and other personal stuff
On Bubis - I have heard that
On Minney - I would expect that
On Salvo - I hoave not heard anything on that
On Salm - I have not heard anything on that
On Quinny - I have heard he is still weighing up offers, amounts and other legal issues.

I LOVE RUMOURS THIS TIME OF YEAR!:D:D:D

On Pig - I have heard that, needs a year off to get the body right and other personal stuff
On Quinny - I have heard he is still weighing up offers, amounts and other legal issues.

Anthony Volpe is coaching Camrea.

Heard montmorency are talking to one of the many young players at North eltham? Jordan sisek, havent heard much about him played between grades this year 3s-1s can anyone from mont confirm this?

There are a heap of rumours flying about, can anyone confirm or deny the below:

- Mark Doyle returning to Riverside as Captain/Gibbs to coach only
- Salpig taking a year off cricket
- Bubis to St Francis
- Montmorency to field half or Rosanna's 1st XI from last season
- Minney to stay at Eltham
- Salvatore back to his former Club Lower Eltham
- Chris Salm possibly back to Plenty
- Quinny to knock back multiple offers of huge $ to stay at Eltham

On a previous point, if Adam Dale does get the bowling coach role with New Zealand he will be away for much of the summer I'm sure.

I have it on good authority that Doomy Dale will be at the Search unhindered and furthermore may have a high profile former team mate and mate playing aswell!

* I am pretty sure Pig was saying that at the end of last year that he will have a year off, to get the body in order. I think he'll be playing by Round 4. Cricket always sucks you back in....
* Bubis is apparently sign and sealed.
* No need to mention Skips again surely?
* I have heard the same rumours about Salvo making a return to the dark side!
* I highly doubt Gunny will move again. He's not snowy!
* Apparently Riverside have got an AVO against me, so not allowed to play at a club within 15km of Whatmore :D

Speaking of Riverside, its going to be interesting what they do this year. I have heard that they are going to have two 1st XI's, obviously the main side in Barclay. Would hope that they recruit a few to strengthen their 2nd XI.

Jamie Scott from Stars to Thomo United.
Was aparently fed up with the lack of professionalism at Lalor and Thomo offered him a decent purse to make the switch.

Rumour mill going nuts lately
Montmorency lost Donno but picked up Nikolovski, Brentnal and Dorrinton from Rosanna, as well as Cisek from NEW, Bosso and Wood from Macleod, Fennell from Hursty
NEW, Ray Kelsey coaching from G'Boro,also D.Cunningham, J.Henkel, S.Neary(ex-gboro) and Harbinson
Lwr Eltham pick up Salvatore
Camrae, Volpe to Coach, DiBattista, Smithwhiting and Altis also moving there.
Lalor Stars, lost Volpe, P.Dean, Scott, Kemp/Keays retired?
Thommo have Snowy coaching and Scott from Lalor
Diamo, Adams and Sturgess returning from N/cote.
Macleod will struggle a lot with with losing Bosso, Wood, Burchett, Lancaster and James

who knows how many of these have any truth behind them, just some of what i have heard.

I can tell everybody once and for all we have not lost any Premiership players from last year besides Lovie, Hubbs and Paves all to retirement.

So that means Curtin, Connolley, Zull, Coventry, James Love, Salvatore, Rossbrook and Andy Villani will all be lining up for Plenty this season. Potentially we will be adding 2 former juniors who are heading back from Premier Cricket.. Both premier first XI players aswel, so exciting times once again

I can tell everybody once and for all we have not lost any Premiership players from last year besides Lovie, Hubbs and Paves all to retirement.

So that means Curtin, Connolley, Zull, Coventry, James Love, Salvatore, Rossbrook and Andy Villani will all be lining up for Plenty this season. Potentially we will be adding 2 former juniors who are heading back from Premier Cricket.. Both premier first XI players aswel, so exciting times once again

Is Salm back? He would be a massive inclusion.

Come on PA, you are not get sucked into rumours are you, hell anyone can get one here and throw names around, us in the know at clubs know where were we are at and who we have and have not, don't get sucked in old mate :)

I Would Just Like To Clear Up A Couple Of Things From Lalor Stars
  • Jamie Scott Is Staying At Lalor Stars & Will Be Vice Captain Of The 1st's
  • Toppi Will Be Coaching Our Club This Season & Will Do A Great Job. Very Well Respected
  • Anthony Volpe Is Moving To Camrea To Coach
  • Our Club Will Be Trying Very Hard This Year To Improve The Professionalism Required

Who are you referring to as the players back from premier cricket? Can only think of salm

Come on PA, you are not get sucked into rumours are you, hell anyone can get one here and throw names around, us in the know at clubs know where were we are at and who we have and have not, don't get sucked in old mate :)
Nah nah I'm not getting sucked in, just wanted to slyly include the last part about our boys coming back to play at the power plant this year!!!

Who are you referring to as the players back from premier cricket? Can only think of salm
We have 2 at Carlton, 1 at Northcote and 1 at Essendon. You work it out boys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back