DVCA: Player movements and rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show a bit of respect. It's TONGS.

NO, Nath Chrimes is not going. That was an internal joke that has got out. He's not going anywhere, but you can keep pedaling that.
He did play in the last round 2011/12 for Richmond CC 4ths. Seems strange that he wouldn't follow up on that.

Yep, same bloke. Good to have another "Bundoora" person in the top job. Back to basics and have 50 odd blokes enjoying their cricket.

Harf always got runs but I reckon it was that big left handed bloke Jeff Aristodou (or similar) that always got hold of us. Glad I was a year younger so only got smashed around once every 2 years!!
Jeff Aristodou......he is a blast from the past.

Just like greensborough since theyve joined ;)
we will be fine. butera back, only lost corey at this stage. Gotta ask tongs cos he knows all the ins and outs - has he heard anything about kelsey gettin the arse from new after the tab fiasco? word is one of the Mann's has taken over. Any news on that one guru tongs?

we will be fine. butera back, only lost corey at this stage. Gotta ask tongs cos he knows all the ins and outs - has he heard anything about kelsey gettin the arse from new after the tab fiasco? word is one of the Mann's has taken over. Any news on that one guru tongs?
And whatabout his good mate B.F.E.? He was sniffing around there as well for a game, as well as Lower Plenty. Where do we think he will bob up?

And whatabout his good mate B.F.E.? He was sniffing around there as well for a game, as well as Lower Plenty. Where do we think he will bob up?
think i know who you mean. Not sure could be anywhere.. Lower appointed coach havent they? have nth eltham? tongs would know whats happening down there wouldn't he?

think i know who you mean. Not sure could be anywhere.. Lower appointed coach havent they? have nth eltham? tongs would know whats happening down there wouldn't he?
Last i heard Ray was interveiwing recruits late last week, Adam Tsapatsaris being the last i believe. Trent Wellington going to Plenty with Pig. B.F.E on the nose, can`t find a club but not for lack of trying!!

Jephcott will go, the appointment of the assistant coach will push him over the edge.

Epping Cricket Club would like to announce the appointments of Senior coaches for the season 2012/2013. The appointment of Alan Fletcher as assistant coach will prove in time a benefit to all players, his main focus will be on fielding strategy. Congratulations to J Lever for a great 2011/2012 season and has proved he has the ability to lead the club for the next decade.
· Snr Coach: Claude Angelucci
· Ass Coach: Alan Fletcher

· Snr Captain: John Lever

Epping Cricket Club would like to announce the appointments of Senior coaches for the season 2012/2013. The appointment of Alan Fletcher as assistant coach will prove in time a benefit to all players, his main focus will be on fielding strategy. Congratulations to J Lever for a great 2011/2012 season and has proved he has the ability to lead the club for the next decade.
· Snr Coach: Claude Angelucci
· Ass Coach: Alan Fletcher

· Snr Captain: John Lever

An ass coach? Must be a close bunch over that side of plenty road

Jonh- Kelsey will not be going anywhere. He will remain at NEW as coach. But they have picked up Timmy Whittaker From Research and most recently another club which escapes me, and an import from overseas. They are also looking at others.

Wellington to yet another club? Any danger of him actually giving back to clubs that show faith in him?

Jonh- Kelsey will not be going anywhere. He will remain at NEW as coach. But they have picked up Timmy Whittaker From Research and most recently another club which escapes me, and an import from overseas. They are also looking at others.

Wellington to yet another club? Any danger of him actually giving back to clubs that show faith in him?
on the money Tongerloid...I've have heard that Kelsey is staying put at NEW as well

Tim Whittaker from Manningham C.C. They play Div 2 in the ECA Synthetic comp. I wouldn't be useing any of that form when it comes to Barclay! Probably a C grade standard.

Spoke to Ocka last night, 50/50 on next year, no money wanted! My tip he'll stay at banyule.

Yeah apparently something has come up with his work and he'll be interstate all of September and most of October so hard to see him going to a new club with no pre season and missing the 1st few games. Rowdy is playing this year, mail on that one was incorrect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back