Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11 (part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon you should let him know and THEN hit him for 6 - lol

Tise for this weekend?
Richmond City vs Hawthorn - Hawthorn (Mackintosh is injured from the weekend apparently - broken collar bone or similar)
St Kevins vs East Doncaster - East Doncaster
Glen Iris vs Ashburton - what a game! Ashy for mine though. Very interested in this result for one reason only!
Mont Albert vs Mulgrave - Mont Albert
Bulleen vs Deepdene - Deepdene outright!!!!!
North Balwyn vs Canterbury - Canterbury

Tise for this weekend?
Richmond City vs Hawthorn - Hawthorn (Mackintosh is injured from the weekend apparently - broken collar bone or similar)
Glen Iris vs Ashburton - what a game! Ashy for mine though. Very interested in this result for one reason only!

so if deepdene do win outright, would you knock the loser of ashy and GI out?

Tise for this weekend?

HAwthorn Easy
St Kevins to continue their recent good form
Great games but GI's have some momentum and am tipping a boil over
Mont Albert
Bulleen - Sorry Pete but without Sturgess it will be tough
Canterbury - Easy

Tise for this weekend?

Hawthorn
East Doncaster
Ashburton obviously
Mont Albert
Bulleen
Canterbury

If we win outright, we knock Bulleen out but the other two stay in. Bulleen finish 3rd if they beat us, 4th if they lose to us or 5th if they lose and Mulgrave win. There are a few different scenarios, but we have to win outright for any chance at all and hope Mont Albert beat Mulgrave.

I think this is right;

Glen Iris & Ashburton are 42 so Outright for Deepdeene means they cant go ahead of them anyway.
Deepdeene need Bulleen to loose and for them to win outright.

Only way for GI or Ashy to miss is if Bulleen win and Mulgrave win outright vs Mt Albert. Unlikely.

Final 4 will be

Mt Albert
Ashy
Bulleen
GI

FInals
Mt A Vs GI
Ashy VS Bulleen.

I think this is right;

Glen Iris & Ashburton are 42 so Outright for Deepdeene means they cant go ahead of them anyway.
Deepdeene need Bulleen to loose and for them to win outright.

Only way for GI or Ashy to miss is if Bulleen win and Mulgrave win outright vs Mt Albert. Unlikely.

Final 4 will be

Mt Albert
Ashy
Bulleen
GI

FInals
Mt A Vs GI
Ashy VS Bulleen.

i think that is spot on simo

How about:
Mont Albert to beat Mulgrave
Deepdene to beat Bulleen (first innings only)
AND:
East Doncaster beat St Kevins (outright)

Unlikely as it may, East Donny could steal 4th place....

And no, I'm not from East Donny. I'm actually from the other team hoping for an outright this week....

So does no one in here believe GI's can beat Ashburton. We've written them off all year and they keep winning. Bulleen will ride on Davidsons coat tails with the ball and beat Deepdene. Unless there is a severely dodgy wicket at play, there is no chance for an outright!

Of course they CAN beat them, I just don't think they will.

How about:
Mont Albert to beat Mulgrave
Deepdene to beat Bulleen (first innings only)
AND:
East Doncaster beat St Kevins (outright)

Unlikely as it may, East Donny could steal 4th place....

And no, I'm not from East Donny. I'm actually from the other team hoping for an outright this week....

Cricket's a funny game, but I think the 4 are set.

if east docaster make the 4, ill quit cricket

but if they do, and we finish top, bowling them out for 70odd after make 290 is a pretty good mental edge...

Yeah I agree. Well he is a decent bat that's for sure, would have been an absolute gun in his day, which is clear wasn't too long ago ;) Any ideas on who the worst opening bowler in the comp is??

Gees Council you have it in for Grubich lol. Did he get you out or something.
eek.png
I'd say the other opener at NB's, Bulleens tall guy and both of Deepdene's by a stretch. Love at GI's only gets to bowl 4 overs at a time so hard to tell. AS for ED, don't remember him so he can't of been good!

Gees Council you have it in for Grubich lol. Did he get you out or something. :eek: I'd say the other opener at NB's, Bulleens tall guy and both of Deepdene's by a stretch. Love at GI's only gets to bowl 4 overs at a time so hard to tell. AS for ED, don't remember him so he can't of been good!
Never got me out. But thought he was tough when I was 17 back when he was at Heathmont trying to bounce me out! Didn't work!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back