Eca 2011/2012

My Tips for this week:
GI vs. Ashy - What a game! Think Ashy might just get the job done. Coin Toss.
Boronia vs. RC - Boronia to finish a pretty decent/respectable season
Mulgrave vs. Deep - Bears to win and keep mulgrave sweating on other results.
Skevs vs. ED - Skevs have a lot to play for and will want it more.
Bulleen vs. MA - Bulleen MUST win, and will.
Hawthorn vs. Marc - Marc in an upset to stay up. Hawthorn look to be faultering.

As for talk about the dunstan medal, i agree that Lilley has had a great year with 36 wickets so far but hard to go past Tongue (500 runs and 16 wickets) and Parsons (400 runs and 16 wickets) who have both had a big impact in there teams playing finals.

GI vs. Ashy
Boronia vs. RC
Mulgrave vs. Deep
Skevs vs. ED
Bulleen vs. MA
Hawthorn vs. Marc

Hmmm well the calm before the storm. Down to the last round and it's unbelievable to see 5 teams can still make finals or miss out for that matter. My tips are:

GI vs. Ashy : GI at home but probably the game of the season
Boronia vs. RC : Boronia to save there spots at home
Mulgrave vs. Deep : To hold onto top spot but Mulgrave could surprise
Skevs vs. ED : Too strong
Bulleen vs. MA : Have come good
Hawthorn vs. Marc : To stay in Dunstan next year

Good luck this weekend to the teams I like and I wish nothing but misery on a couple that I despise.
Remember to hydrate people; it’s going to be a stinker.

Isn't it sad that one of Ashburton or Hawthorn are going to fall into the finals even if they both lose!

I am tipping mulgrave to go down at this stage! What a turn of events!

Looks like Semi-Finals will be:
Glen Iris vs Skevs @ Eric Raven
Deepdene vs Ashburton/Hawthorn @ Deepdene Park

As for talk about the dunstan medal, i agree that Lilley has had a great year with 36 wickets so far but hard to go past Tongue (500 runs and 16 wickets) and Parsons (400 runs and 16 wickets) who have both had a big impact in there teams playing finals.

I think Parsons may have made another ton on weekend, making it 3 for the season.

Still quite a few twists and turns to play out this week before we know the make up of finals and the sides to be relegated. Don't think we could expect as good batting conditions to last weekend so will be an interesting day 2 in most matches. I wouldn't even write off Ashburton just yet, even tho their backs are against the wall.

Can't remember a more exciting culmination to a regular season in recent memory!!

Doesn't matter???? except for deciding a home final....probably matters I would think
Yeah I wouldn't say it doesn't matter, especially considering it would change the whole outcome of the top 4, except for Deepdene, who may very well take 10 points this week.

If Ashburton win, they will play Skevs at Ashburton Park
If Glen Iris win, they will Skevs at Erin Raven

Personally, I think it is great that there won't be a Semi-Final played at Onley (bar 10 points this week), because that would be horrible, even for the Skevs boys.

Back