Eca

some big games for the bottom sides this week. season will be over for a few if they dont win. cant go into the christmas break in the relegation area. canterbury and glen iris r a monty to come up. mash now on renegades duties will hurt them but they will still play in the gf.

some big games for the bottom sides this week. season will be over for a few if they dont win. cant go into the christmas break in the relegation area. canterbury and glen iris r a monty to come up. mash now on renegades duties will hurt them but they will still play in the gf.
God help us if La Trobe make the GF!

Who would have though Mont Albert and Hawthorn would be bottom 2... especially Mont Albert. Don't they currently hold the record for staying in the top division for the longest period of time? They should be fine as they still have to play Burwood, ED, Marcellin (and Bulleen last round)

Would like to see Hawthorn go down. Wonder where their captain will head off too?

Talk about a bunched field! Super close season below the unbeaten Deep-pockets.

Hillas taking lots of wickets for Bulleen but otherwise they're not firing on all cylinders.

Ashburton getting moving.

North Balwyn more balanced than I had thought while Mulgrave short a bowler or two.

Heathmont appear a one man band, Mont Albert back on the winners list while Hawthorn Marcellin and StKevs fluctuate.

Burwood beginning to struggle after a bright start and East Doncaster need runs from the top order.

White ball stuff after Christmas. Lots up for grabs.

Have a good break all.

Interested to know where the Deep pockets comes from. My understanding is Parso gets paid (a lot) as does Arosha along with the non playing coach. No wealthy benefactor tipping in loads of cash (like Ashy) which begs the question where are all these dollars coming from? ECA myth Deepdene has loads of cash.

Interested to know where the Deep pockets comes from. My understanding is Parso gets paid (a lot) as does Arosha along with the non playing coach. No wealthy benefactor tipping in loads of cash (like Ashy) which begs the question where are all these dollars coming from? ECA myth Deepdene has loads of cash.
What about Sheldon, was wanting a fair bit of coin to coach (double figures)

How can u say they r playing good cricket. Look at the results!!!!!!

I wrote that post before they lost their game before Christmas. At that stage they were 3rd on the ladder, now they are 4th.

Their cricket has been a bit hot and cold, but they know how to win and look a good chance for finals.

Bit contradictory, Parsons on plenty and Arosha more. So if they're shelling out plenty of cash to those two (at least...) they must have deep pockets or rather, the money is coming from somewhere! They aren't borrowing the money from the bank.

anybody heard any news about early rumor that Boroondara council plans to relocate the turf wicket of Deepdene Park to upper Gordon Barnard for Balwyn 3s and 4s so Balwyn 1s and 2s can play at Gordon Barnard. Deepdene then relocate to Balwyn Park. Synthetic wicket to be laid at Deepdene.
All seems to have gone quiet on this front?

anybody heard any news about early rumor that Boroondara council plans to relocate the turf wicket of Deepdene Park to upper Gordon Barnard for Balwyn 3s and 4s so Balwyn 1s and 2s can play at Gordon Barnard. Deepdene then relocate to Balwyn Park. Synthetic wicket to be laid at Deepdene.
All seems to have gone quiet on this front?
First I've heard of it. When it comes to relocate a turf square, how long does it take until it has settled and is ready to use?

Back