ECB coaching videos

luckydip

I am looking to get some videos so I can help my lad with his cricket. On the ECB website its asking for a membership number:(

Can anyone help???

Yeah you have to be an accredited coach in order to buy them on-line, but if you keep an eye out for them they appear everynow and then in different places for sale. There's another thread somewhere here - 'Video links' with some more information. Have a look at the other links in that thread too, I think some of the people that have got the videos (Coaches) say that they're pretty ruidmentary anyway. If you're looking to buy a video or access to some superior advice maybe have a look at this.......... http://www.spinbowlingtips.com/ there's a few of us on here that would really like to know how good this is and whether it goes beyond information that you can find on this website and on youtube. Maybe you could buy it and review it?

Yeah you have to be an accredited coach in order to buy them on-line, but if you keep an eye out for them they appear everynow and then in different places for sale. There's another thread somewhere here - 'Video links' with some more information. Have a look at the other links in that thread too, I think some of the people that have got the videos (Coaches) say that they're pretty ruidmentary anyway. If you're looking to buy a video or access to some superior advice maybe have a look at this.......... http://www.spinbowlingtips.com/ there's a few of us on here that would really like to know how good this is and whether it goes beyond information that you can find on this website and on youtube. Maybe you could buy it and review it?

Nothing new in it for wrist spinners if you have read Peter Philpott's book, but it does have some useful drills and field settings for leg spinners.

Nothing new in it for wrist spinners if you have read Peter Philpott's book, but it does have some useful drills and field settings for leg spinners.

There's a couple of things that you take away from it, (1). Don't get hung up on the grip and go changing peoples grips if they work. (2). Forget all the variations, don't teach them, reinforce the need to have total control and good spin with your leg break, then once you're there if they ask about variations show them (If you know how). (3). Teach and re-teach the stand start drill, use it and re-use it every time your bowling loses its way.

Back