Elimination Stages World Cup (quarter Finals, Semi Finals And Finals)

Who do you think will win the world cup?

• South Africa

• Sri Lanka

• Bangladesh

• India

• Australia

• Pakistan

• New Zealand

• West Indies

Results are only viewable after voting.
tahir60602662.jpg

In the end it was a game of perennial semi looser's. some one had to go down and it was SA. NZ had the home advantage and that was probably enough. But can they do it at the MCG against the home team or god forbid a neutral team.

I don't mind who we play in the final but I kinda want to have the classic Anzac clash! :) I think we'd have a better chance of beating India but we've already beaten Australia and we can do it again if the lads handle the pressure one more time..

Let's go Australia.

Interesting so far...

Great platform for Australia to build from but India are bowling and fielding well too and are keeping the runs down so far.

Fantastic century from Steve Smith, made very quickly without too much big hitting and hasn't looked like getting out.

And finally Finch gets one away, it's looked like he's been batting with a toothpick out there at times.

I don't mind who we play in the final but I kinda want to have the classic Anzac clash! :) I think we'd have a better chance of beating India but we've already beaten Australia and we can do it again if the lads handle the pressure one more time..

Let's go Australia.
I could at least begrudging accept losing to the Kiwis in the final, but will be really, REALLY pissed off if Australia get knocked out by India.

You miss I hit... Faulkner goes. Australia looking at a very good score but definitely not one that is impossible for India to chase for mine.

Back