England In India

I wish Monty was playing instead of Patel, not sure why you don't rate him Ljp86?

From what I've seen of him in Australia he wasn't very good at all. I think at one point he was grade cricket in Sydney last summer and made himself available for New South Wales at one point. He's bowled well so far in the second test though.

Panesar has five now, gets Ashwin plumb in front with a quicker arm ball and that hits him right in front of off stump.

7/288, Pujara on 127, Harbhajan on one.

From what I've seen of him in Australia he wasn't very good at all. I think at one point he was grade cricket in Sydney last summer and made himself available for New South Wales at one point. He's bowled well so far in the second test though.

Fair enough. Because we don't get to see England play much on TV here, I only got to see a bit of him against Pakistan earlier in the year and was impressed with his drift and turn.

Cook very fortunate to survive a Harbajan LBW shout, I guess you get that if don't want the DRS. England going alright at 2 for 178 trailing India by 149.

KP brings up his 150 with a massive 6 and brings the score level to India's, he's some amazing for and hasn't even looked like getting out. Eng looking at a big lead with only 4 down still.

Very impressive from the Poms, Satchin's career starting to look in the balance..

Crowd atmosphere has been great at this match but it's quietened down with those wickets :p

6/101 are India after England were bowled out for 413. Gambhir has been the only batsman to provide any resistance and has 45 not out and almost 50% of his team's score. India will need a miracle to win from here.

Seeing all these Indian wickets fall tonight kinda puts the brilliance of Pietersen innings in perspective, hard to see them losing from here but I guess if India can get a lead a 100 it could be a nervous chase.

edit Ashwin gone tough now, 10 wickets to Monty!

28 innings since Tendulkar's last century and 10 since his last 50, even India must find find his form a concern.

Your right Kram - I would be surprised if they are not a little worry. Tendulkar is their best player and seems to be struggling at the moment.

Back