Euro 2008

Re: Euro 2008

I'll put you out of your misery! ;)

I would've gone a full strength Turkey over the Mannschaft, but with injury and suspension, Germany are going to win. I heard that Turkey may have to play a sub goal keeper as an outfield player, because they are so down on players.......

And although Russia have the magic of Guus, I want Spain to knock them over and win the whole thing.

So, yeah, Spain! :)

oh k so turkey are in a fair bit of trouble :eek::eek:
yeh i dont mind spain ... because they got rid of italy @|

Germany - Spain final.

Germany to win 3-1 in the final.

I've been listening to the games on the radio at work lately, it's been interesting hearing the calls of the game. Can't wait for the semis now!

yeh the Germany game tonight should be a good one but i hope Germany smash them

And thursday night/Friday morning i hope Spain get through

Germany V Spain final would be an awsome match

Very much so an ideal final, even though any final that occurs will still be a cracker

very true @|
i was on the Netherlands bandwagon but im now on the Germany bandwagon :D

@|GO LIVERPOOL@|

Germany V Turkey

Turkey scored in the 22nd minute thanks to Ugur Boral to go ahead 1-0

Schweinsteiger scored the equaliser in the 26th minute from a Podolski cross

Half time 1-1

Klose headed the ball into an unguarded net in the 79th to put Germany ahead 2-1

In the 86th minute Semih Senturk scored to level things up at 2-2 with 5 minutes to go

In the dying seconds of regular time Germany stepped up and a blistering one two between Hitzlsperger and Lahm ended in the winning goal with Lahm chipping the Turk keeper to send Germany through to the final

Final score 3-2 with Germany going through to the final :D

yeh it has been awsome

to cap it off i want to see the final go down to penalties :D

and Germany to win

Spain V Russia

Spain started the game heavy favourites although in a lackluster 1st half Russia were looking the better team but couldn't capotalise on their dominence

0-0 Half Time

Spain came out firing after half time and in the 50th minute Xavi Hernández scored the opener from a brilliant cross from Iniesta.
It all fell apart for Russia after half time and in the 73rd minute Güiza made it 2-0 with just under 20 minutes to play.
The finishing touch came in the 82nd minute when Silva bagged his first and Spain's 3rd to put them into the final which will be held Sunday morning at Vienna

Final Score 3-0 to Spain

We got the final we wanted GERMANY V SPAIN
Should be a gem

I wouldn't say it all fell apart.

Because of the lateness of Spain's first goal, Russia was putting everything forward, and were always going to fall on the counter, with Spain's talent.

With the third goal, you can see Russia's midfielders basically give up the chase when the through ball had been knocked over the top.

They were beaten, but it wasnt embarassing! ;)

Always enjoy watching the Spanish national team doing well.

Will be a cracker of a final and will manage to drag myself out of bed this time

I'm barracking for Spain. Germany have won more than their fair share of stuff. Spain can denfinitely do it. That's the thing with this sport, almost always the same winners. Hopefully not on this occassion, you don't get too many chances to see the moderate to small in successful sides get a chance to win something.

Back