For Ranger One-Day Cup - SOuth Australia vs New South Wales at Adelaide Oval

Ljp86

Staff member
For Ranger One-Day Cup - SOuth Australia vs New South Wales at Adelaide Oval

Game is over halfway at the moment. South Australia won the toss and batted first with their top order failing yet again. As usual it was left to Lehmann and his middle-order mates to prop up the innings. Lehmann scored a fine 86 with Callum Ferguson providing good support with 64.

Domenic Thornely surprised with the ball and took 3/45 which restricted SA to 7/251 off their full allotment of overs.

New South Wales started poorly and have lost Jaques and Michael Clarke quite cheaply. Ed Cowan has played well thus far and has 33 runs out of the team score of 2/50 in the 16th over. Cleary and Harris have one wicket each.

I'm surprised that Aaron O'Brien isn't playing for New South Wales, he has played quite well for them in past one-day domestic games. Jason Gillespie isn't playing for SA either.

Re: For Ranger One-Day Cup - SOuth Australia vs New South Wales at Adelaide Oval

Aaron O'Brien has a injured finger and one of there other players went into hospital last night with food pioson they sent out a sos to get another player over there and michael clarke flew from sydney to adelaide to play

Re: For Ranger One-Day Cup - SOuth Australia vs New South Wales at Adelaide Oval

NSW win in a thriller, Braddin making a solid 50.

As mentioned earlier, New South Wales won a close game. Brad Haddin hit a four and a six off the first two balls of the last over to win the game by 4 wickets for the blues. Earlier, Ed Cowan scored 74 and Dan Christian 68 in what was a handy partnership for NSW. But they left two new batsman at the crease when both were dismissed in the same over. But, Haddin was able to guide his team home with an unbeaten 56.

Darren Lehmann took 2/32 for the Redbacks, further proving his worth to the team. The win was NSW's first from 3 attempts and takes them off the bottom of the ladder, SA is now third.

watched most of SA's innings. they lost 3 wickets early and if it wasn't for Lehman and Ferugson partnership they would have had a miserable total. unfortunately i don't have foxsports were i am currently so i was watching it at the pub and had to leave before NSW batted. Boof had 96 off of 86 balls.

funny thing was i was sure to be the only person wanting SA to win (more like i enjoy seeing NSW lose) since i am in NSW.

definitely an exciting finish-"Needing eight off the final over bowled by Mark Cleary, Haddin crashed a four through cover and a six over wide mid wicket to complete the win with four balls to spare."

BigJeff;112302 said:
watched most of SA's innings. they lost 3 wickets early and if it wasn't for Lehman and Ferugson partnership they would have had a miserable total. unfortunately i don't have foxsports were i am currently so i was watching it at the pub and had to leave before NSW batted. Boof had 96 off of 86 balls.

funny thing was i was sure to be the only person wanting SA to win (more like i enjoy seeing NSW lose) since i am in NSW.

definitely an exciting finish-"Needing eight off the final over bowled by Mark Cleary, Haddin crashed a four through cover and a six over wide mid wicket to complete the win with four balls to spare."

you mean 86 off 96 ;)

Back