Geelong Cricket Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Geelong Cricket Chat

If it was any other side in the comp whether it be div 1 or 2 SOMETHING wouldve been done!!!!and why would that make them a whinging bunch of sooks....dont u play cricket to PLAY cricket!!!!not look at a soggy pitch!!!!!!and a great result for cricket! u have way too much negative energy...And who would blame Mano for not playing...nothing to gain, everything to lose and as for the name calling...ouch...grow up

bigmacimhungry;338454 said:
If it was any other side in the comp whether it be div 1 or 2 SOMETHING wouldve been done!!!!and why would that make them a whinging bunch of sooks....dont u play cricket to PLAY cricket!!!!not look at a soggy pitch!!!!!!and a great result for cricket! u have way too much negative energy...And who would blame Mano for not playing...nothing to gain, everything to lose and as for the name calling...ouch...grow up

ahh, what the hell r u on about mate. if u want us to know u need to put the original quote in so we have a clue.

beaublazer;337013 said:
What happened this week frogs? Pitch unplayable again? Must of been the same cloud that hung over Torquay last week you whinging bunch of sooks. All in all a great result for cricket.

Also get of the phone to the addy you bunch of women

ahh, what the hell r u on about mate. if u want us to know u need to put the original quote in so we have a clue.

crktluva;338542 said:
What happened this week frogs? Pitch unplayable again? Must of been the same cloud that hung over Torquay

beaublazer;337013 said:
What happened this week frogs? Pitch unplayable again? Must of been the same cloud that hung over Torquay last week you whinging bunch of sooks. All in all a great result for cricket.

This is what he was referring to...

beaublazer;337013 said:

crktluva;338542 said:
What happened this week frogs? Pitch unplayable again? Must of been the same cloud that hung over Torquay

bigmacimhungry;338630 said:

don't think so mate, in regards to your comment about any other team in Div 1 and 2 something would have been done. South Barwon did not get enough play in their final due to slight dampness on part of the wicket. At least it will not wreck anyone's chances this week when we have some warm weather forecast. At least they had double covers ready for this weeks games, but what happened to the double covers last week when we knew 10mm of rain was going to hit us Saturday morning. Well those who should have known !!

This is what he was referring to...

beaublazer;337013 said:

gca_ipl;338678 said:
don't think so mate, in regards to your comment about any other team in Div 1 and 2 something would have been done. South Barwon did not get enough play in their final due to slight dampness on part of the wicket. At least it will not wreck anyone's chances this week when we have some warm weather forecast. At least they had double covers ready for this weeks games, but what happened to the double covers last week when we knew 10mm of rain was going to hit us Saturday morning. Well those who should have known !!

exactly dazza, like ive said many times. rules for some and rules for others and east belmont, how bloody convenient. but i bet they still play a game at that ground this week even after last weeks effort. another GCA joke.

bigmacimhungry;338630 said:

crktluva;338719 said:
exactly dazza, like ive said many times. rules for some and rules for others and east belmont, how bloody convenient. but i bet they still play a game at that ground this week even after last weeks effort. another GCA joke.

no comment other than they have a 1st XI semi final there this weekend, but at least there is no rain about !!

gca_ipl;338678 said:

negative energy... your the one on here keeping the tears flowing. get over it

crktluva;338719 said:

no comment other than they have a 1st XI semi final there this weekend, but at least there is no rain about !!

CRICKET COACH

The Coronet City Cricket Club affiliated with the BCA turf wicket competition seeks to appoint a Non-Playing or Playing Coach to lead and assist the Club climb the ranks of Ballarat’s premier cricket competition.

You will have demonstrated communication skills with players at all senior levels and will be assisted by a stable and committed administration.

Significant remuneration linked to your experience, knowledge and ability is available for the right person. Applications, marked Confidential are to be received by April 9th. and mailed to:

The President
Coronet City CC
P O Box 4031
Alfredton 3350

napisan;338838 said:
CRICKET COACH

The Coronet City Cricket Club affiliated with the BCA turf wicket competition seeks to appoint a Non-Playing or Playing Coach to lead and assist the Club climb the ranks of Ballarat’s premier cricket competition.

You will have demonstrated communication skills with players at all senior levels and will be assisted by a stable and committed administration.

Significant remuneration linked to your experience, knowledge and ability is available for the right person. Applications, marked Confidential are to be received by April 9th. and mailed to:

The President
Coronet City CC
P O Box 4031
Alfredton 3350
is that a job that requires me????

dont think so... i'm a maggy for good i think.. and i hope u are too ants... cmon daz get ur hands off our merchandise

CRICKET COACH

The President
Coronet City CC
P O Box 4031
Alfredton 3350

beaublazer;338745 said:

Is Beaublazer your dog Ando? I know he has his own facebook page, but come on mate he doesn't even like cricket anymore. He told me it sucks cos his daddy keeps getting suspended.;)

napisan;338838 said:
CRICKET COACH

The President
Coronet City CC
P O Box 4031
Alfredton 3350
is that a job that requires me????

dont think so... i'm a maggy for good i think.. and i hope u are too ants... cmon daz get ur hands off our merchandise

supersaintjohnny;339410 said:
Is Beaublazer your dog Ando? I know he has his own facebook page, but come on mate he doesn't even like cricket anymore. He told me it sucks cos his daddy keeps getting suspended.;)

haha, he wishes he was.

beaublazer;338745 said:

supersaintjohnny;339410 said:

haha, he wishes he was.

gee must of been a fair chase by west chasing down 252.. 1 fa 3 and then 2 fa 31 with talarico in the shed... my money would have been on lara at that point

even 5 fa 98 would have been a worry... but in saying that im glad west won... and i hope from here they go on and win it... GO THE RAMS !!!

I Bowl Meat Pies;339576 said:
gee must of been a fair chase by west chasing down 252.. 1 fa 3 and then 2 fa 31 with talarico in the shed... my money would have been on lara at that point

even 5 fa 98 would have been a worry... but in saying that im glad west won... and i hope from here they go on and win it... GO THE RAMS !!!

the hero being one jarran cook who finally decided to pull his finger out. good cook. runs in your second last game for the club, good to say you're finding form before you get cleared to north next season. ;)

ants14;339591 said:
the hero being one jarran cook who finally decided to pull his finger out. good cook. runs in your second last game for the club, good to say you're finding form before you get cleared to north next season. ;)
haha the clearence is already on the table.. runs and wickets mate... and opened the bowling.. maybe that stint in the 2s earlier this season finally woke him up and he realised he had to do something other than just be a designated fielder

I Bowl Meat Pies;339576 said:

I Bowl Meat Pies;339599 said:
haha the clearence is already on the table.. runs and wickets mate... and opened the bowling.. maybe that stint in the 2s earlier this season finally woke him up and he realised he had to do something other than just be a designated fielder

I think it is more like they finally gave him a go. Played against him in Warrnambool and he was a very talented young player on the way up. He will definately be a player to watch out for in the future if he sticks around Geelong. It has been a bit tough for him to get a decent bowl when you have got Talarico bowling basically unchanged from one end. He must of been injured in this game for him to only bowl 10 overs.

ants14;339591 said:

Knowa;339605 said:
I think it is more like they finally gave him a go. Played against him in Warrnambool and he was a very talented young player on the way up. He will definately be a player to watch out for in the future if he sticks around Geelong. It has been a bit tough for him to get a decent bowl when you have got Talarico bowling basically unchanged from one end. He must of been injured in this game for him to only bowl 10 overs.
yer we're good mates with him.. he works at the petrel hotel... he did his knee last year playing footy so he was restricted with his bowling for the first half of the year.. he was given the chance to open against city chasing a low score and made 50 but other than that failed pretty much... good to see him make a few today..

I Bowl Meat Pies;339599 said:

Knowa;339605 said:
and as for sticking around in geelong.... us young blokes are putting in a clearence for him to come to north next year... we think with our cricket trip heading to sydney and west's heading to port fairy.. we may sway him across.... seeing as tho hes from warny..for him goin to port fairy would be like us going to werribee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back