Geelong Grammar Staff Member

V

Vandi

Geelong Grammar Staff Member

Very disappointed with the abusive behaviour of a Geelong Grammar Staff Member at the weekend. Apparently a bus driver bringing a team to an APS match didn't see a NO Buses sign. Driver brought the boys with heavy cricket gear as close as possible and was rudely abused in front of the team. Why does a great school like Geelong Grammar employ such an ill-mannered and ill-bred person?

Re: Geelong Grammar Staff Member

Vandi;139359 said:
Very disappointed with the abusive behaviour of a Geelong Grammar Staff Member at the weekend. Apparently a bus driver bringing a team to an APS match didn't see a NO Buses sign. Driver brought the boys with heavy cricket gear as close as possible and was rudely abused in front of the team. Why does a great school like Geelong Grammar employ such an ill-mannered and ill-bred person?

shut up dickhed the more abuse the better u soft cockk

lol, DamienMARTYN4PM, can you even play cricket? i bet not. please leave this site.

PS damien martyn is a dud who was dropped for a reason.
says a lot about your apparent cricketing ability if you idolise him

DamienMARTYN4PM;139493 said:
shut up dickhed the more abuse the better u soft cockk

Mate, its all good that your sharing your opinion because this is what this site is meant for. But i think theres a more constructive way to get your point across then personally attack someone.

you are a battler

heat;139617 said:
lol, DamienMARTYN4PM, can you even play cricket? i bet not. please leave this site.

PS damien martyn is a dud who was dropped for a reason.
says a lot about your apparent cricketing ability if you idolise him

martyn didnt even get dropped mate, he chose to leave

mate if u did ur ********ing hw u would know that DamienMARTYN4PM didnt get dropped he left 4 a reason, nice try, better luck nest time loser

amen heat.
martyn was sturggling to get a game.
probly a better pm than johnny tho.
ggs are racists..

Back