Grapedo vows to stick it to the magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grapedo vows to stick it to the magic

If you become emotionally distressed that easliy then you aren't a cricket player.

Wait until the weekend you won't be able to concentrate with me behind the stumps.

Edge;302505 said:
A poodle is a dog you ****** dumbass

I never said you were a dog.
I compared the way you follow Tongs from thread to thread to that of a Poodle but I never directly called you a dog that is just the way you interpreted it.

grapedo;302512 said:
I never said you were a dog.
I compared the way you follow Tongs from thread to thread to that of a Poodle but I never directly called you a dog that is just the way you interpreted it.

Edge, he is right.

Now guys please stop it. It's not fun when people get personally involved. The game is about banter, so cope it on the chin and dish some back out. Don't over do it.

grapedo;302484 said:
you can never have enough sledging :D

Oh Know you replied you didn't boycott the thread :eek:
Tongs will be angry at you.
No walk for you tonight you bad boy.

:p

Quite clearly shows you are implying that I am a dog considering you said i am Tong's poodle

grapedo;302487 said:
that is lovely keep posting and Tongs won't feed you tonight either.

Love the blackmail tactic.

Biggie dosen't need to go to brothels anyway he is such a player.

Since you said that I amTongs poodle that implies that Iam a dog

grapedo;302491 said:
oh great you know Biggie better than I do.
Wow
I am pretty sure he would rather go to female brothels than dog ones TBH

Implying that I can only ban her from dog brothels so i must be a dog to do it other wise i could ban from girl brothels as well

Mousey;302524 said:
Edge, he is right.

Now guys please stop it. It's not fun when people get personally involved. The game is about banter, so cope it on the chin and dish some back out. Don't over do it.

Tell that to Grapedo hes unloading t by the bloody truck load.

I am simply replying to it which I have every right to do.

Biggie;302533 said:
Grapedo, time to let your cricket do the talking. @|

Thankyou Wizards capt for telling him to quieten down in your own way @|

Yes you do, but maybe a better idea would be to ignore it until he gets bored. People do it for the reaction. Take that away and it is no longer fun. Then we can back to friendly banter. This crap is ruining the game.

Edge;302527 said:

Ignore it. That would be the best option.

Mousey;302524 said:
Edge, he is right.

thank you mousey finally I get some one who has a sense of humour these guys seem to think I am doing it deliberatley. I have never really spoken to you before but I am adding you to my freinds now. :)

Edge;302526 said:
Quite clearly shows you are implying that I am a dog considering you said i am Tong's poodle

Since you said that I amTongs poodle that implies that Iam a dog

Implying that I can only ban her from dog brothels so i must be a dog to do it other wise i could ban from girl brothels as well

No many people go on walks of an evening including myself. No I meant you weren't going to tong's house for dinner you seem pretty close so I thought you must've not been invited tonight. No you can't ban her from dog brothels since they don't exist.

grapedo;302570 said:
No many people go on walks of an evening including myself. No I meant you weren't going to tong's house for dinner you seem pretty close so I thought you must've not been invited tonight. No you can't ban her from dog brothels since they don't exist.

Getting pathetic and isn't really banter anymore guys, pull up.

Edge;302527 said:

no I have been sledging and you have been taking it like a little girl and saying that you are emotionally disturbed because I have been sledging you so much.

So obviously you need to speak to a sports phsycologist do you want the number for the one herschelle gibbs went to see becaue that can be arranged.

Biggie;302533 said:
Grapedo, time to let your cricket do the talking. @|

yeah no worries Biggie. I have got them cornered though, we are winning the battle of the minds biggie.:)

grapedo;302575 said:
yeah no worries Biggie. I have got them cornered though, we are winning the battle of the minds biggie.:)

Good.

Keep it for the game threads okay? Enough is enough. @|

Lame.

Banter is fine, insults are not. I think everyone needs to cool off for a little and not take things too far.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back