15 Mar | Bermuda v Sri Lanka
17 Mar | Bangladesh v India
19 Mar | Bermuda v India
21 Mar | Bangladesh v Sri Lanka
23 Mar | India v Sri Lanka
25 Mar | Bangladesh v Bermuda

[b:2fjdb71q]Ground[/b:2fjdb71q]: Queen's Park Oval, Port of Spain, Trinidad

Group B : Bangladesh, Bermuda, India, Sri Lanka

Bangladesh just pulled off the first upset of the WC season. Unfortunately, it came in a warm-up match. I don't think they'll beat India or Sri Lanka during the group matches, but they can't be taken lightly.

As a member in PC stated-I think Bangla will have a better chance against non-sub continent teams, because the pitches in WI are similar to that of in Asia.
Too bad they're in a group with India and SL

Yeah, have to say I agree with that as well. I could see Bangladesh troubling the likes of England.

The match against Bangladesh makes you wonder if India deserves a fan site. India was outclassed in all of the departments. It wasn't a matter of skill and talent. It was a matter of commitment and dedication and the Indian team seemingly lacks both.

The Indian team deserves a fan site--to cheer on the records against hapless associates!
laugh.gif

Hope we do better against Lanka on Friday.

Lol, I guess they did redeem themselves to a certain extent after that performance against Bermuda. Now that our batsmen seem to have sorted themselves out a bit, we can only hope that our bowlers perform well enough to defeat the Lankans.

Back