FioraDud;287288 said:
Please play in here:

-Pom123
-Import
-Skelton
-Skeltons mate
-YanYan

that is all

WOW well done mate you really know your facts. POM123 doesn't even play cricket and The Import is in the ones. FioraDud i heard from a little birdie that you didnt make the vic team and neither did ya mate bettsy well done :)

Re: Haileybury's 2nds Cricket

The Import;287642 said:
WOW well done mate you really know your facts. POM123 doesn't even play cricket and The Import is in the ones. FioraDud i heard from a little birdie that you didnt make the vic team and neither did ya mate bettsy well done :)

I have faced both bettsy and Fioradud and i can tell you they will take 75-80 wickets between them this season in the APS.

Fioradud was simply making a point that hailebury had taken over and were talking crap except for wiz.....to be honest I don't really care what people write about on bigcricket and who you guys are, I just think your little assault on Fioradud and bettsy is too far and unecessary.

The Import;287642 said:

so you made the vic team did you?

ps. we all know you are not coleman

teamorale491;287714 said:
I have faced both bettsy and Fioradud and i can tell you they will take 75-80 wickets between them this season in the APS.

Fioradud was simply making a point that hailebury had taken over and were talking crap except for wiz.....to be honest I don't really care what people write about on bigcricket and who you guys are, I just think your little assault on Fioradud and bettsy is too far and unecessary.

get ova yaself u blokes and start talking bout interesting cricket

Viv;287731 said:
haha
try and prove that FioraDud

pretty sure that numerous haileybury guys told me today, including the skipper, so i'll take that as proof you dumbass

FioraDud;287879 said:
pretty sure that numerous haileybury guys told me today, including the skipper, so i'll take that as proof you dumbass

haha sure mate

Come on boys.

Enough with the name-calling and petty arguments, this is a cricket forum.

Lets get this forum back to what it used to be at the start of last season and before that.

The Doosra;287900 said:
Come on boys.

Enough with the name-calling and petty arguments, this is a cricket forum.

Lets get this forum back to what it used to be at the start of last season and before that.

yea cheers for that Doosra
just couple of muppets
Back to Cricket

Viv;287902 said:
yea cheers for that Doosra
just couple of muppets
Back to Cricket

Beautiful.

Let's stop all these idiots like YanYan, and thepom23 from ruining the goodness of this site.

Ban them forever.

Bill Skeltons Best Mate;287975 said:
no we didnt and neither did you Bettsy so get over yourself you are a HACK

Get back to cricket Bill Skeltons Best Mate.......
I know for a fact FioraDud is not Bettsy

Back