HDCA Cricket Chat 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yallah, is made up of a few little shits that are on school holidays from Banyule.
They have sooked up because they didn't make finals, so they act that like they are from different clubs.

I hearing "ya" Ignitron. He has advised me that he is a HDCA delegate and is not attached to any one club. Its so very convenient when he pots a few in his his travels, but is not willing to fess us to which club he belongs to
My reasoning behind him been at those 2 clubs is that he seems to have express knowledge of whats happening around the HDCA and the DV and knows quite a lot about individual players. Someone with this knowledge would more than likely come from a larger club and if he states that he is a delegate then he comes from either HCC, Rosebank, Banyule or Rosanna. He does't come from Rosanna becuase he doesn't seem a big fan of them and them leaving the HDCA, so it could even be Banyule. I don't care where your from but wouldn't mind you posting important stuff like player movements, future of this comp and the clubs. Thanks

My reasoning behind him been at those 2 clubs is that he seems to have express knowledge of whats happening around the HDCA and the DV and knows quite a lot about individual players. Someone with this knowledge would more than likely come from a larger club and if he states that he is a delegate then he comes from either HCC, Rosebank, Banyule or Rosanna. He does't come from Rosanna becuase he doesn't seem a big fan of them and them leaving the HDCA, so it could even be Banyule. I don't care where your from but wouldn't mind you posting important stuff like player movements, future of this comp and the clubs. Thanks
I've stated clearly everywhere most likely where the comp's going so i'm not going to repeat myself you might want to do some more investigation into what i say rather than find out exactly who i am. I could say the same about your very self but decide against it because i couldn't give a rat's ass where you from.

Well if i start mentioning clubs i want to make sure i don't leave any club out as it might be disrespectful so i'll just Opt to stick with being a HDCA Delegate.
Ok, which club do you put your hard earned cash into on a Saturday night after a game ? i e - what rooms do you drink beer out of ? Or do all the delegates go to the same drinking hole together ?
Geez, you must have been a loyal clubman to have been involved in so many clubs . You're not bradfromeltham by any chance ?

I've stated clearly everywhere most likely where the comp's going so i'm not going to repeat myself you might want to do some more investigation into what i say rather than find out exactly who i am. I could say the same about your very self but decide against it because i couldn't give a rat's ass where you from.
Ok pal relax we should all just take a chill pill and get back to talking about the usual gossip and mumours heard this time of the year!!

Ok, which club do you put your hard earned cash into on a Saturday night after a game ? i e - what rooms do you drink beer out of ? Or do all the delegates go to the same drinking hole together ?
Geez, you must have been a loyal clubman to have been involved in so many clubs . You're not bradfromeltham by any chance ?
Well I normally try and spectate a few games of cricket during the day and wherever i end up at 6:00 on a Saturday night most likely Banyule Heidelberg Rosebank Rosanna or maybe West Heidelberg I try and stick around for a few as the other clubs don't embark much in a social aspect at their respective clubs or at least i haven't seen them hang around too long after games. I will attend the Umpires meetings on Thursday Nights to catch up with a couple of the Umpires. that Cam Lumsden chews my ear off most of the time

Well if your trying to put Rosebank and your club in the same boat than thats just ludicrous because they've only failed in the last 2 seasons in the top level of cricket where Greensborough have struggled to win in a 2nd division of their comp for 3 seasons and to add to that they haven't won a 1s flag for god knows how long. I only mentioned goals because your president set that 1 out to the rest of the comp. If you think I'm pot stirring go ask the bloke who is the President or President at the time who elected to make the move

JUST ludicrous you say..............so are we talking border line or what?

PS: The slime is not my club! But you think what you like.

JUST ludicrous you say..............so are we talking border line or what?

PS: The slime is not my club! But you think what you like.
well that's fair enough but in that instict you were putting your views on Greensborough on how they might have lost their juniors and what not but then pointed out that Rosebank had similar failings to Greensborough. Which would be unheard of if that is what you were trying to say.

well that's fair enough but in that instict you were putting your views on Greensborough on how they might have lost their juniors and what not but then pointed out that Rosebank had similar failings to Greensborough. Which would be unheard of if that is what you were trying to say.

You have to be in your early teens surely!

I think YALLAH is from Banyule, doesn't sound someone who is from Moneybank to me. As for rumours, ive heard that a kid called Biscotin has been offered cash from both BANYULE and MONEYBANK to stay in the HDCA....thats if it is still around haha!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back