HDCA Cricket Chat 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please!! you pay imports, bubbles, noonan,Favrin ect,ect if you didn't this year you have before! you payed import, leave it at that!
Please!! Last i heard every wicket JR gets he gets paid in 50 cent TAB vouchers- Heidelberg do not pay players except for Lasith last season

mate! and trust me I'm not!! I will name players and amounts, and each player down there will be telling each other lies. Like I'm not getting anything are you. Lasith cost you 15k of coarse the club only paid 3 from thier coffers someone paid the rest!!!
That's the kind of $$$ you Pay! The only reason he might not come back is because someone will pay him 20k next year!
I blame the clubs, if they didn't put it out there no one would get anything!! Do you think Bubbles hasn't been offered Big $$$
by a DVCA club for next year?? see what HCC offer and then bounce the offer to HCC if it's close he'll stay if not it will be easy street, don't have to play HCC so why not get 10k playing Barclay! If I had any say I'd be after him for our club!!

mate! and trust me I'm not!! I will name players and amounts, and each player down there will be telling each other lies. Like I'm not getting anything are you. Lasith cost you 15k of coarse the club only paid 3 from thier coffers someone paid the rest!!!
That's the kind of $$$ you Pay! The only reason he might not come back is because someone will pay him 20k next year!
I blame the clubs, if they didn't put it out there no one would get anything!! Do you think Bubbles hasn't been offered Big $$$
by a DVCA club for next year?? see what HCC offer and then bounce the offer to HCC if it's close he'll stay if not it will be easy
street, don't have to play HCC so why not get 10k playing Barclay! If I had any say I'd be after him for our club!!

Alright mate if you are that adamant that HCC pays
It's players then please share with us the accounts and the players that are getting paid. Lasith was certainly not on 20k to suggest otherwise it's ridiculous. It might be hard for you to comprehend playing for a club like Rosanna but people and good cricketers will play for a club because they love the club, the people and the culture around the place- Not because they are been paid for their time. No doubt bubbles has
been offered and im sure it's not the first time he or sticks or noons have been offered money to play but the simple matter is they play at Heidelberg because they love the joint and love playing for the club. Also I could safely say bubbles would rather eat his own head than to ever play for Rosanna!

As I said, they all get $$$!!! what part don't you understand?? so all the players love Hcc and play for nothing, but the players
at lets say Banyule, Keon park, Plenty and Rosebank can't love thier club and play for nothing??? Give it a rest! Dulip played at Preston Druids for allegedly 15k and they finished last!!! and before that he filled his dump truck at east ivanhoe saints!! They did well! stuart gets a truckload they still faill!! Camrea paid close to thirty with all thier imports and finished second last!! Hail the Mighty HCC nobody gets paid here!! exept, ummm!!!! Get a reality check!! or is it cheque??? HHaa

and he won't play again unless he gets more than last season, fact!! and I suppose whoever else you get, won't get anything cause he'll loves the club as well, Fact?? Still, I stand by the fact that major Barclay Club will offer Bubbles big bucks., lets see what happens. I think alot of top grade players will/are being approached by other clubs, going to be interesting season.

As I said, they all get $$$!!! what part don't you understand?? so all the players love Hcc and play for nothing, but the players
at lets say Banyule, Keon park, Plenty and Rosebank can't love thier club and play for nothing??? Give it a rest! Dulip played at Preston Druids for allegedly 15k and they finished last!!! and before that he filled his dump truck at east ivanhoe saints!! They did well! stuart gets a truckload they still faill!! Camrea paid close to thirty with all thier imports and finished second last!! Hail the Mighty HCC nobody gets paid here!! exept, ummm!!!! Get a reality check!! or is it cheque??? HHaa
Oi moron stop running your mouth and say the players that get paid and how much they get, I'm not talking about about any club so stop deterring the topic to dulip and co. and put your money where your mouth is and tell everybody what you know that happens at hcc?!

and he won't play again unless he gets more than last season, fact!! and I suppose whoever else you get, won't get anything cause he'll loves the club as well, Fact?? Still, I stand by the fact that major Barclay Club will offer Bubbles big bucks., lets see what happens. I think alot of top grade players will/are being approached by other clubs, going to be interesting season.
Does saying fact at the end of of your statement fill you with a warm feeling of accomplishment and satisfaction? As stated previously no doubt bubbles will get calls as he has had his whole career to go to barclay but I don't see why that interests you so much considering you will be in 2nd division.

sannaB2b does this mean the blokes from across the rosanna bowls club like JR and macauley and sheehans will not be getting approached or are they not up to the level to be paid cricketers

HANZ!! you don't bother me!! obviosoly it's a tender nerve I've hit?? I think we have enough to get Bubbles across!
You sure he doen't like everyone over here?? we will take sticks aswell. It's this simple wken you pay you pay,
and if you think players don't resent it you are sadly mistaken! I'm sure that everyone will look after their own interests!
You got so many juniors that can play it should'nt bother you any way. oopps it does,no flag for a while and you go buy an import!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! make what you want of it, BYE BYE LOSERS!!

HANZ!! you don't bother me!! obviosoly it's a tender nerve I've hit?? I think we have enough to get Bubbles across!
You sure he doen't like everyone over here?? we will take sticks aswell. It's this simple wken you pay you pay,
and if you think players don't resent it you are sadly mistaken! I'm sure that everyone will look after their own interests!
You got so many juniors that can play it should'nt bother you any way. oopps it does,no flag for a while and you go buy an import!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! make what you want of it, BYE BYE LOSERS!!
don't think you would get any players from other clubs want to go to Rosanna except if they've played there before (L.Anderson)

As stated previously both players would eat their own head then play for rosanna. Yes because fat boy sheehan and houssam both came to rosanna on their own accord did they? "Throw" in Slater as well as big chins raywood it appears you have been spending up quite a bit to get your flags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back