HDCA cricket forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HDCA cricket forum

HORSEHEAD;190889 said:
who the f**k are you c**kbreath? the truth hurtin you?:D
PM me your details and i am more than happy to tell you who i am, if you are who i think you are you will never play in A grade again! Gone a bit far this time Horsehead!!!!

Blue Blood;187976 said:
I might not have explained myself that well. What I was trying to say was that if you lose early wickets it puts a lot of pressure on any middle order and that IMO Heidelberg's openers aren't the best going around. Even with favrin in the team you always think you're a chance to have them in trouble early and under pressure. The GF 2 years ago was aclassic example!

Name a side in the comp BLUE BLOOD, who we all dont think that if we get a couple of early wickets we will have them under pressure. As for the GF 2 years ago when you make as many GF's as Heidelberg has in the last 10 years
you will apreciate that unfortunatly you dont win them all. Thats why the're so good to win. Heidelbergs strength lies in their batting depth they could be 0/100 or 5/60 and could still make 300 and thats why their so hard to beat.

Dog Pumpin;191776 said:
Name a side in the comp BLUE BLOOD, who we all dont think that if we get a couple of early wickets we will have them under pressure. As for the GF 2 years ago when you make as many GF's as Heidelberg has in the last 10 years
you will apreciate that unfortunatly you dont win them all. Thats why the're so good to win. Heidelbergs strength lies in their batting depth they could be 0/100 or 5/60 and could still make 300 and thats why their so hard to beat.
i recon the side with the green caps might be in some sort of bother at 5/60. who said DOWNHILL SKIERS?? :D

Re: get the record books out

maaarvelous;191014 said:
i was just scrolling thru some of the round highlights on the website and i noticed rosanna u16 team

5/269 off 45 overs.

must be some kind of record for an u16 team. the opening wiket didnt fall until the score was at 0/201.

Why is 5/269 off 45 overs such a big deal? Am I missing something? :confused:

Dog Pumpin;191776 said:

couldnt agree more with you on this statement. good work snappity...oh i mean dog pumpin :D

Dog Pumpin;191776 said:

Both Greensborough and Rosanna have most of their strength in the middle order. kelsey at Boro always makes them competitive and as long as Rosanna have blokes like JR, Thorpey and Scott Shelton coming in at 7,8 or 9 then they will always be travelling alright.

Don't get me wrong, Heidelberg are a very good team - similar in more ways than one to Plenty!

in Jika last year in the 15's div 1, 10 of our 11 were first year 15's players and we made 6/338

maaarvelous;193828 said:
thats because you have puss bowlers in jika

Junior teams are regularly scoring over 300. Happens just about every week, off the same number of overs. I can't see the big deal about some team making 269 from 45 overs. :confused:

i can i think its a great effort for juniors and dean3 u should back of the kids and encourage them not talk them down you fool

wat the bartram is going on here?? no comments for over a week....surely tough little ************ and crumber #3 are out there sumwhere!!

tracey bartram;196212 said:
wat the bartram is going on here?? no comments for over a week....surely tough little ************ and crumber #3 are out there sumwhere!!

Yes tracey it has been pretty quiet aruond the hdca lately. Although did hear that rhett walker did bowl 47 no balls in a rep game??? Also can the slime win the flag after being smashed by all 3 top sides??? The blowies at $7 for a top 4 finish looks a good bet also trifecta of grindal, oconnor and mcmurray for the medal at $44 dollars also is a great bet. Could set up ya cricket trip on that.

Crumba#3;196375 said:
Yes tracey it has been pretty quiet aruond the hdca lately. Although did hear that rhett walker did bowl 47 no balls in a rep game??? Also can the slime win the flag after being smashed by all 3 top sides??? The blowies at $7 for a top 4 finish looks a good bet also trifecta of grindal, oconnor and mcmurray for the medal at $44 dollars also is a great bet. Could set up ya cricket trip on that.

Walker who? Does he play in ur thirds? Since west have been winning games nobody wants to talk anymore........ the machine loves too talk..... with the ladys... oh yeah. Hey little Grimba*13...... do you still play cricket for heidelberg.... could be a job after xmas for you at Greensborough!
I think the boys down at Rosanna are jumping the gun a bit, bit cocky for the machine.. here are my tips boys. East to beat West Ivanhoe, Rosanna to beat Banyule. upset of the round.... west home in a thriller. Greensy just against shaddaborough.

Shane Warne;198631 said:
Walker who? Does he play in ur thirds? Since west have been winning games nobody wants to talk anymore........ the machine loves too talk..... with the ladys... oh yeah. Hey little Grimba*13...... do you still play cricket for heidelberg.... could be a job after xmas for you at Greensborough!
I think the boys down at Rosanna are jumping the gun a bit, bit cocky for the machine.. here are my tips boys. East to beat West Ivanhoe, Rosanna to beat Banyule. upset of the round.... west home in a thriller. Greensy just against shaddaborough.

Better do my home work on the fixture next time.

Shane Warne;198660 said:
Better do my home work on the fixture next time.
Best you go back to chatting up the ladies mate, cause you know f**k all about cricket!!!

where are all you boys going on end of season trips?? i heard corowa caravan park is one of the best trips to go on...can anyone confirm this? any stories from previous trips?

regards T.B

was back at work yesterday and heard from a bloke that heidelbergs bryan dowdy has made the move across the road 2 the blowys??? can anyone confirm this? not much of a loss to the bergers... altho ive heard young dowdy has good hands?

we'll have him!! who is he???? tell u what, them heidelbergs guys were lucky... the rain cost west 6 points!!!! is walker playing anytime soon??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back