HDCA cricket forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HDCA cricket forum

tonned up;347960 said:
Can anyone confirm that camrea taipans are in talks to join the HDCA?

I asked someone on the Executive at the presentation night on Friday and he said there had been no conversation at all with Camrea.

What did everyone think of the night? I thought Mick McGuane was really interesting. I enjoyed listening to what he had to say.

Anymore news on comings/goings of players from different clubs? My sources tell me big John is leaving dewinton and big shadders is on his way from brunswick aswell. Also walker from heidelberg is heading over to the diamond vally to play at eltham

pretty sure shads won't be on the move looks like the boys from brunswick passed the hat around and are able to meet other offers. As for big johnny he looked pretty chummy with the brunswick boys and with nicko moving inner city could be a package deal. Preso night was good and mick did speak well. Only other rumour ive heard is big dilup from EI going to the highest bidder elsewhere.

Moose;350279 said:
comings and goings huh? how about this one!!

OUT: B Anderson
IN: R Gardarner
Moose.........don't no where you get your info from but i couldn't see The Swine playing at Rosanna!!!! Although now they are levelling the ground out he may be great to watch in the outfield at Dewinton!!!

Fezz;350298 said:
Moose.........don't no where you get your info from but i couldn't see The Swine playing at Rosanna!!!! Although now they are levelling the ground out he may be great to watch in the outfield at Dewinton!!!

Fezz, have ever seen the Swine actually playing?

Fezz;350298 said:

Mr Fezzant i was refereing to Samual Swine replacing Mr W Anderson as head of the Jika!

stay tuned!

Moose;351164 said:
Mr Fezzant i was refereing to Samual Swine replacing Mr W Anderson as head of the Jika!

stay tuned!

Any truth in the rumour that Mr W anderson was the "mole" in rosebank getting to the hdca, remember the great channel 7 program?? :D

First time ive posted or looked at this site but a big fan of the HDCA. Any news for upcoming season? Any big movers? Any big recruits?

heard on the grapevine the boys from dewinton are cashed up and looking far and wide for a few recruits. Rumour has it the big fella down there has taken a pay cut so it wouldn't suprise me if they get a few blokes from the recent 20/20 IPL. Its been very quite on here all the west boys must be in hibernation or taking pre-season very serious.

Howzat, still keep hearing yout two old blokes have gone. Eltham CC are very confident.
Seems the bergers may have lost a few also. Age has finally caught up with them.
Have you got anyone in the pipeline done at Fitzroy Howzat? Got plenty of cash, spend it!!!
The West boys are all playing football - should stick to cricket from reports....:D:D:D

Hey there guys,
We at St Mary's in the MMVCA are looking for a coach/captain for the 09/10 season, If anyone is interested in having a chat about it drop me a private message and i will fill them in on the details

Cheers guys

Any suggestion that Shadbolt is out of Edinburgh are 100% false - his old man started the club, he isn't leaving without a premiership medallion!

From all reports we've picked up a few good players, particularly an ex 1st class cricketer from the sub continent. These things are always likely to fall in a heap before visas and whatnot are approved though. The coach has also managed to convince a few of his past team and schoolmates to strap on the pads at Brunswick St, but obviously we're not sure of the standard of these blokes, but if anything at least they'll add depth.

Gawn;355627 said:
Howzat, still keep hearing yout two old blokes have gone. Eltham CC are very confident.
Seems the bergers may have lost a few also. Age has finally caught up with them.
Have you got anyone in the pipeline done at Fitzroy Howzat? Got plenty of cash, spend it!!!
The West boys are all playing football - should stick to cricket from reports....:D:D:D

I think your right.....bring on the summer!:D

first slipper;355707 said:
Hey there guys,
We at St Mary's in the MMVCA are looking for a coach/captain for the 09/10 season, If anyone is interested in having a chat about it drop me a private message and i will fill them in on the details

Cheers guys

I'll do it Slipper, i want 2 hotdogs and a pepsi! cheers, warnie.

warnie you are still alive how the flippers coming out, you boys got any star recruits. heard you may retire bowling 3000 overs a year has finally caught up on you mate. Sannas scouring the subcontinent for a raywood lookalike with the cheque book open and ready.
Hey gawn we are in the process of buying an IPL team, either the Deli daredevils or the royals although we are just thinking of buying the west indies. Our seconds should be a little stronger if that occurs.:D

another big out for the berger boys, there so called young gun sachin anand i heard is goin to fitzroy. Heidelberg should just use this year to have a bit of tank and play guys like dan kelly nick biscontin and jack gilham in the 1s.

freak_show;358228 said:
another big out for the berger boys, there so called young gun sachin anand i heard is goin to fitzroy. Heidelberg should just use this year to have a bit of tank and play guys like dan kelly nick biscontin and jack gilham in the 1s.

explain why they would tank geek show? there are clearly no draft picks in the hdca and if there was the west boys would have won the last 3 flags in a row after all those years of bein down the bottom then wouldnt they? i suggest you get down to the nets james and concentrate on getn some runs this year instead of worrying about wats going on across the road!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back