HDCA cricket forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HDCA cricket forum

hey flaherty or is it fish, u aint that good champ u got a couple good cricketers in your side if they put u up to a grade you would b just a team

kennel;390829 said:
can any 1 tell me who is going to beat nth heidelberg in the finals rosanna did it first time but cant see them getting anywhere near the lads from the kennel outright win this week and t same im following ,i think they would beat a lot of sides in a grade so if the competition has anybrains they will do the right thing and put them straight up as the top 4 sides in b grade are already in a grade just wonderin what your thoughts are

Have heard that either way the Doggies will be in A grade next year.
Anyone else heard this? And if so will they all hang around?

cold case;390879 said:

This would make sense, as I've heard that Rosebank will be leaving and basically taking over Brunswick Sub-District CC in some sort of arrangement.
Brunswick are supposed to be in some financial difficulty.

buffster;390867 said:
hey flaherty or is it fish, u aint that good champ u got a couple good cricketers in your side if they put u up to a grade you would b just a team

hey buffy who the *** is flaherty or fish i aint played cricket for 15 years so keep me informed will ya and thats what the word has been in the hdca just asking the question mate .... go the burra,s

kennel;390901 said:
hey buffy who the *** is flaherty or fish i aint played cricket for 15 years so keep me informed will ya and thats what the word has been in the hdca just asking the question mate .... go the burra,s

great win today burra,s over rosanna now let,s give it to nth heidelberg next week the flag is their 4 the takings:cool:

YouKnowNothing;390883 said:
This would make sense, as I've heard that Rosebank will be leaving and basically taking over Brunswick Sub-District CC in some sort of arrangement.
Brunswick are supposed to be in some financial difficulty.

I'd think no way on the Rosebank stuff; would they be changing there name to Rosebank-Nth Brunswick-Brunswick? They'd also lose a bunch of players who would have no interest in returning to a higher level of cricket played on turf.

If North Heidelberg went into 1st grade, Viewbank would just be relegated wouldn't they? But, it would be interesting to see how quickly blokes like Green, Best, Scannel and Coombe lost interest in cricket when they stopped getting 50's and taking bags every time they pulled on the whites.

jennyfromtheclub;363421 said:
north heidelberg will be the new east ivanhoe, relying on one or two players too win there games for them (dulip, kerveeze or marks)

my tip is for banyule to go thru the season unbeaten,they are such a good side on paper they look almost unbeatable and for view bank to push for finals.

say off the mark squire:eek:

Slapper;364964 said:
People behind the stumps will need to be able to catch though, and I am sure there are teams out there with teams good enough to combat them.

you obviously have not face up to them slapper ,they would be as good as any i have watched this year ,and i have done the rounds from a grade to 3rd grade and there pretty handy :)

butterball;391651 said:
I'd think no way on the Rosebank stuff; would they be changing there name to Rosebank-Nth Brunswick-Brunswick? They'd also lose a bunch of players who would have no interest in returning to a higher level of cricket played on turf.

If North Heidelberg went into 1st grade, Viewbank would just be relegated wouldn't they? But, it would be interesting to see how quickly blokes like Green, Best, Scannel and Coombe lost interest in cricket when they stopped getting 50's and taking bags every time they pulled on the whites.

think if you had have done your homework right that green has made multiple hundreds in jika A GRADE, and best has done well with a few sides in A GRADE, and scannel if he was,nt so lazy would play alot better standard, dont know much about coombe

butterball;391651 said:

one word lucky mcgann and camrea were not playing rosebank cause they would have choked yet again and whats the word with nth heidelberg now since they won the flag are they going to b grade or a grade ...lets hope not straight up to a grade as they will be competitive but go to b and win that first if they can

kennel;394357 said:
one word lucky mcgann and camrea were not playing rosebank cause they would have choked yet again and whats the word with nth heidelberg now since they won the flag are they going to b grade or a grade ...lets hope not straight up to a grade as they will be competitive but go to b and win that first if they can
You must all be glad Rosebank joined the the comp won all their games easy must have tested them like never before

cold case;390879 said:

Also heard this, however had it on good authority that more than likely this would not happen and they would move into B-Grade.

Slapper;394755 said:
Also heard this, however had it on good authority that more than likely this would not happen and they would move into B-Grade.

where did u hear this from slapper ...i hear they have signed a few for next season already ...:):p

well boys its early in the pre season trading period but anybody heard any action with player movements. heard a few interesting things at the footy at Macleod on the weekend. Ando off to DVCA, Mr Rosanna on the move? The west boys loosing a couple of blokes. Dilup on the move? And a few big retirements:eek:

howzat23;398786 said:
well boys its early in the pre season trading period but anybody heard any action with player movements. heard a few interesting things at the footy at Macleod on the weekend. Ando off to DVCA, Mr Rosanna on the move? The west boys loosing a couple of blokes. Dilup on the move? And a few big retirements:eek:

I've heard about Luke Ando off to Monty to take on their coaching role. I also hear that Chicken Man is joining him.

Haven't heard anything about Dulip. Rumours of him leaving Chelsworth Park go around every year.

retirements are also talked about every year, yet players always seem to come back at some stage the next year...:D

bringbackdeano;399005 said:
I've heard about Luke Ando off to Monty to take on their coaching role. I also hear that Chicken Man is joining him.

Haven't heard anything about Dulip. Rumours of him leaving Chelsworth Park go around every year.
Have also heard that Ando is on the move, if so good luck to him and i wish him all the best.
As for Chicken Man going with him, not sure about this but if it is correct he would be a handy inclusion...........he could be a very good umpire for the DVCA!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back