Help Me buy a new bat

Re: Help Me buy a new bat

um.....i really like Woodworm because of the huge sweetspot and its thick edges and toe..but i also like Kookaburra because of its power and thick edges theres so many things i like about different bats.

you could always get an asian brand bat like SS, SG, CA, etc. and get a good bat for almost half the price of an english brand.

I know a lot of people like the CA Pro 10,000 (same one Inzy used to use). However, if you've got the money, I would recommend getting a custom made bat.

Fusion sports and Laver & Wood are some of the custom batmakers that come to mind. The custom bats will be well tailored to your specifications. If you really want to stretch a little further, Screaming cat bats are made by the master batmaker, Julian Millichamp, but those are like $500 a piece.

I really like CA Bats as well to they have a lot of power

Added 15 minute(s) and 58 second(s) later...

Ok i have narrowed it down to either a SS or a CA now the question is which one do i want

Added 10 hour(s), 43 minute(s) and 38 second(s) later...

What do you guys think CA or SS??

Added 5 hour(s), 49 minute(s) and 2 second(s) later...

What do you guys think about the CA 10000?

Hey i am also about to buy a new bat and am thinking about buying either a SS or CA. So i will love to see the others information about the bats.

Thanks

Does anyone have any suggustions?

Added 5 hour(s), 41 minute(s) and 25 second(s) later...

Ok i have been searching and now i am conflicted i am caught between a CA Plus 10000, SS Ton Matrix , Kookaburra Blade Razer, and the Slaz 389 Pro. What do you guys think?

one fo our chaps has just bought a CA, and its a cracking bat! goes like stink as well!

Well I am so close to buying a new bat but things have been delayed because I have to wait for my godfather to fly to the UK on the 17th. I did however make a list of which bats i would be interested in.

The list is as followed:

AS V3
CA Plus 8000
MB Malik Sher
SS Ton Matrix Special Edition
Newbery Navorone 5 Star

What do you guys think? If any of you have one of these please tell me about them.

Back