help with arm

ag23

help with arm

OK my bowling is going very good :D now the problem is round arm or go straight arm. The cool thing i can do both and feel comfortable with them. Im a front on bowler and with a round arm i can get more outswing and pace but no inswing.(BTW i dont roundarm like malinga my arm is much higher) when i bowl with a straight arm i get alot of inswing but i loose a little bit of control and pace. So should i stick with one or practise both like im doing rite now?? Im open to any suggestions

Cheers Mates :cool

Re: help with arm

I think picking one and sticking with it is the better long term option, but if you really are completely comfortable with them both then maybe you could try keeping them both going. Without having seen the two actions, I would guess that round arm is more slingy and is probably more prone to injury, so straight arm may be the way to go. As I said, I havn't seen you bowl so I might be wrong.

Re: help with arm

jelly beanz ur rite it is more of a sling shot action with the round arm and ripping leg break i made a mistake i realized im come in slightly side on my bad :p

Back