Hi All!

Simbazz

Hi All!

Dunno if we're having seperate threads for new members but here goes;

I'm one of these people who have moved across from simplyCricket.

I'm Simon, feel free to call me anything, but try and keep away from Simbazz. You may ask "why sign up as it," but truth is, this name has followed me for about 8 years now whilst on my online adventures. So people reckonise me.

Anyways, me as a cricketer? Well i'm a No. 3 by trade, but get used at 6/7 in OD games quite a lot. I'm naturally agressive, which in the past when I was slightly younger got me into trouble, lots of big hits going down fielders throats. With time, hitting Uni i've learnt that hitting 6's is over-rated and should be kept to a fine art.

I'm a bowling all-rounder if you ask me. Batting is for the enjoyment, bowling is where I find most pleasure. I bowl a mixture of things, I started off at the age of 10 (reletively late, due to me moving back from America) bowling Slow Left Arm, which bid me well. As i grew older, i became interested in the art of leg spin. Mainly because I support Hampshire and obviously Shane Warne was a big figure. I got that going well, and due to the horrid summers we've had in England, I started to bowl some left medium and found I could swing a ball.

So all in all, Cricket is my life and I have no shame in saying that. Apart from the GF, its the first thing I think about, and the last thing I think about in the day. I practise way too much, and i'm happy with that.

I do have other hobbies, music is the biggest. I play in two bands, take part in competition etc. and generally enjoy music as a whole.

Any questions, feel free to ask, it seems in life I do three things well. One is that I play cricket to a good standard, the other is i'm fairly musically talented, the final one is that I could talk about myself for days on end :p

I look forward to speaking with you guys,

Simon.

Re: Hi All!

Simbazz;268420 said:
Dunno if we're having seperate threads for new members but here goes;

I'm one of these people who have moved across from simplyCricket.

I'm Simon, feel free to call me anything, but try and keep away from Simbazz. You may ask "why sign up as it," but truth is, this name has followed me for about 8 years now whilst on my online adventures. So people reckonise me.

Anyways, me as a cricketer? Well i'm a No. 3 by trade, but get used at 6/7 in OD games quite a lot. I'm naturally agressive, which in the past when I was slightly younger got me into trouble, lots of big hits going down fielders throats. With time, hitting Uni i've learnt that hitting 6's is over-rated and should be kept to a fine art.

I'm a bowling all-rounder if you ask me. Batting is for the enjoyment, bowling is where I find most pleasure. I bowl a mixture of things, I started off at the age of 10 (reletively late, due to me moving back from America) bowling Slow Left Arm, which bid me well. As i grew older, i became interested in the art of leg spin. Mainly because I support Hampshire and obviously Shane Warne was a big figure. I got that going well, and due to the horrid summers we've had in England, I started to bowl some left medium and found I could swing a ball.

So all in all, Cricket is my life and I have no shame in saying that. Apart from the GF, its the first thing I think about, and the last thing I think about in the day. I practise way too much, and i'm happy with that.

I do have other hobbies, music is the biggest. I play in two bands, take part in competition etc. and generally enjoy music as a whole.

Any questions, feel free to ask, it seems in life I do three things well. One is that I play cricket to a good standard, the other is i'm fairly musically talented, the final one is that I could talk about myself for days on end :p

I look forward to speaking with you guys,

Simon.
Welcome to the forum, Simon.

Re: Hi All!

I am new comer to this site. My name is Vincent. I stay in New York. I am working as a Programmer. I hope that I will find more interesting things in this site.

Back