Hi everyone, a pommy here!!

stalin

Hi everyone, a pommy here!!

Hi to everyone, came accross this site while i was looking for information on our new professional at Rishton Cricket Club in Lancashire England. He is 25 year old Aaron Heal, any info would be greatly received thank you... Steve..:)

Re: Hi everyone, a pommy here!!

Thanks mas cambios for the reply, i have sent a pm to "Postmanpav" who, also knows him, and by his location and profile, could know him very well!
All i wanted was a career profile and maybe a bit of personality insight. Should everything go to plan with the contract etc, i will be talking to Aaron in about 5 or 6 weeks, and, with the rest of Rishton, try and make his summer job enjoyable. Thanks again for your reply... Steve...:):)

hey stalin.
try and get some of your cricket mates to join this forum.
we need more english posters.

Hi roylandroos, yes i will put this website address on the club notice board. Can you give me some info on it`s exact location and number of members etc, i will make a poster to stick up! Thanks Steve..

Cheers D.K
We are looking forward to the new season after some really c**p weather. It has started to pick up a bit the past couple of days, so, cricket beer and barbies please!!!!!........BARMY ARMY!!!!!!:)

Back