How about an AFL forum

G

goaldrush

How about an AFL forum

Just like what we have on the BigSoccer forum there is an Aussie Rules and Rugby forum on there. Can we have one on here please?

Re: How about an AFL forum

My reply to your PM wasn't enough? We have an AFL forum, its called BigFooty.com, and we link to it in NFR>

How 'bout an AFL forum?

Y'know, we could talk about the intricacies of not having a job. Or maybe like I could give advice on what liquors go well with what mixers. Or maybe I could just give my daily dose of realiy to some random poster each day.

:D

The AFL merged with the NFL in 1970. Before Al Gore even invented the internet and you want a separate forum for it?

huss said:
My reply to your PM wasn't enough? We have an AFL forum, its called BigFooty.com, and we link to it in NFR>
I know but I am banned from BigFooty.com
There are some who won't even go to that site because of a heap of idiots on there.

Big Dawg 82 said:
The AFL merged with the NFL in 1970. Before Al Gore even invented the internet and you want a separate forum for it?
I am talking about the Australian Football League here BD82.

Well I guess if the majority of users wanted a forum for Australian football then yeah add it, but I'm really here to focus on American Football and learn about that so it doesn't bother me too much!

a link to BigFooty is good enough, isn't it? dont get banned then you will be allowed on it

Back