I am getting a bit pissed.

Re: I am getting a bit pissed.

Dixon Bainbridge said:
Why will you lot not let me back on BigSoccer...

It's an exclusive club there Dixon Bainbridge... conservatives banned from BigSoccer! We'll be printing up jackets and hats soon and releasing a monthly newsletter!

:rolleyes:

IntheNet said:
We'll be printing up jackets and hats soon and releasing a monthly newsletter!
Are they going to be genuine 'members only' jackets with a banded collar? 'Cause that would be really cool.

8080.jpg

Chicago1871 said:
Are they going to be genuine 'members only' jackets with a banded collar? 'Cause that would be really cool.

8080.jpg

It'll be more like a banned collar.

Chicago1871 said:
Are they going to be genuine 'members only' jackets with a banded collar?
I am leaving the jacket style open to be as inclusive as possible but the members-only jacket logo has been set in stone and predetermined:

Gold-embossed name tags are on order...

IntheNet said:
It's an exclusive club there Dixon Bainbridge... conservatives banned from BigSoccer! We'll be printing up jackets and hats soon and releasing a monthly newsletter!

:rolleyes:
exclusive!...i have a photo of the "club"....

333034303000e18c9292022b7dfddccae28.jpg

i think that's ItN in the middle....not sure......

ColoradoJack said:
exclusive!...i have a photo of the "club"....

333034303000e18c9292022b7dfddccae28.jpg

i think that's ItN in the middle....not sure......

that is one of the scariest photos i've ever seen. it also reminds me of this frat house whose backyard i used to trample through going to and from class.

kcfcsupporter said:
that is one of the scariest photos i've ever seen. it also reminds me of this frat house whose backyard i used to trample through going to and from class.
if you haven't already read this thread it is an internet classic ....369 pages....7373 posts......

ColoradoJack said:
if you haven't already read this thread it is an internet classic ....369 pages....7373 posts......

holy crap. i'm only at page 5, and half of me wants to keep reading on, while the other half is trying to tear me away from that tragedy. 370 pages!?!?!?!?

kcfcsupporter said:
holy crap. i'm only at page 5, and half of me wants to keep reading on, while the other half is trying to tear me away from that tragedy. 370 pages!?!?!?!?

I just looked at 10 pages of that thread, I must bow my head in shame.

Those pictures are hilarious, I'm still laughing.

Back