Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bangalore Royal Challengers

• Kings XI Punjab

• Total voters
Re: Indian Premier League

I'm biased so I like the Mumbai one.
Bangalore win the toss and chose to bowl. I hope Dravid knows it a T20 and doesnt play for draw :p

I support Mumbai as well but their promo was not the best and they dont have the best tesm either. I was hoping Ambani being the 4th richest man in the world would have spent more money more wisely.
I like Kolkata's promo the best. Shahrukh Khan has done it in grand style. Chennai has the most stupid one.

1st ball is about to be bowled. Sourav Ganguly and Brendan McCullum will open the batting for Kolkata Knight Riders.

Well I have to agree that Kolkata had a good promo but Mohali had a better one imo. Mumbai had the best one.
Knight Riders need to put up a big score. They don't have any good bowlers.

Lol you are forgetting they have Ishant Sharma but the other bowlers are not good especially Ajit Agarkar who is guranteed to go for 16 per over.
Praveen Kumar is getting some swing into the batsman. It was a very good over.

Yeah I forgot that lol. Even Ajit Agarkar will be economical because Dravid and Jaffer are opening the batting for Bangalore.

Two stunning shots by McCullum. Wow thats a top edge for six and another four. 18 off the over. This is really spectacular. Zaheer Khan is struggling.

Wow a top edge went for six and that was a big six. Khan not doing well. That was a close call. Ganguly could have been run out. A lot of excitement in the game already.

McCullum is on fire. He has already hit some spectacular shots. Ganguly, on the other hand, is yet to get off the mark. He has just faced 5 deliveries though.

Noffke starts with 5 wides.

Woah another six. McCullum is hitting every ball for a four or a six. I cant imagine either Jaffer or Dravid can play such shots.

Another six! McCullum is hitting the ball to all different parts of the crowd! That went out of the ground. The fifty partnership is already up after 4 overs and McCullum has made 35 of those runs!

wow so far this game has been worthy of all the hype. dropped catches, fours and sixes, misfields all in just the first 5 overs. kolkata have made a great start and if they continue like this they'll easily get 200. mccullum has been toying with the bowlers.

Royal Challengers get their 1st wicket, but they shouldn't really celebrate because the man coming in is Ricky Ponting.

Ganguly is out. He was struggling out there. I think the pitch has something for the bowlers. Now that McCullum is on the other end the ball is suddenly swinging. I think McCullum is putting off the bowlers with his initial movement

yeah mccullum is batting outside his crease too. he comes down the track and that confuses some bowlers. they try to bang it short but this guy can pull off the front foot! he has been outstanding. the pitch does have something for the bowlers and after gangulys wicket zaheer has bowled really well. his first over was a disaster but he has made a good comeback.

Yeah, I like the kit of Knight Riders. Well, things have gone quiet since the fielding restrictions have been lifted, but Kolkata are still maintaining a very good run rate.

Half century for Brendan Mccullum. Sunil Joshi into the attack. I can see some big shots coming. Hes a very good and expierenced bowler though.

Back