• Rajasthan Royals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bangalore Royal Challengers

• Kings XI Punjab

• Total voters
Re: Indian Premier League

2nd wicket down. Laxman goes for a duck. This nasty surface is going to spoil the game for me. The curator should be sacked!

sentional batting by gilly or is it extremely poor bowling by agarkar. either way this is entertaining.

the ball that hit lasman was really deadly....he could have broken the hand.i think 140 will be a good total on this pitch..

deccan chargers are in trouble..two big wicketst gone in the same over.now symonds has to play a big innings...

if you are scoring at 6 an over your doing well on this pitch. i think if deccan get to 120 it will be a very good effort

This pitch is turning a mile. I think Symonds is going to do a lot of bowling. The medium pace of Bangar could be pretty useful too.

really expensive over by hussey....good batting by symonds.now he will open up as only 3 overs left..130-140 will be very good..

Symonds gone at the wrong time. He should have waited for Murali Kartik to bowl. Kolkata Knight Riders are back in this game.

brilliant work by the keeper. the deccan chargers are dismissed for 110. i think kkr should win this but you never know. despite criticizing the pitch earlier i think it has made for an exciting game.

My god SET MAX is crap. There was no audio during Symonds' interview. Then presentor is saying they'll show the highlights and they show the advertisements and when he says we are going for a break they put on the highlights. They could spend a billion on TV rights but cant spend a little on a decent crew. Thank god they at least hired a decent commentary.

Vaas takes the third wicket. They have to play out his overs because he can be very dangerous. This is going to be a hard chase.

this is surely turned out to be a exciting game. kkr are having a hard time like deccan had. one of these two has to play a big innings if kkr are to win.

Every run will be precious on this pitch. Deccan Chargers are doing a good job. They are not giving any runs away.

Two quiet overs ane the required run rate has gone up to 7 an over. Kolkata are under massive pressure. If a wicket falls now Deccan Chargers will be on top of the game.

i think deccan will win the match...it will be very hard to score at 7 per over....they have to start taking chances now.

Back