• Rajasthan Royals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bangalore Royal Challengers

• Kings XI Punjab

• Total voters
Re: Indian Premier League

warne what a legend!! he gave the same treatement to symonds that he got from him. 14 runs of 4 balls I was thinking this is over and warne hits a four and 2 sixes and the game is over with one ball to spare! absolutely amazing stuff.

Poor captaincy by Laxman to give the ball to Symonds when he had gone for 14 an over. I guess Symonds wont be bowling any more in this tournament.
That was simply unbelievable batting by Warne. 9 out of 10 times Deccan would have won but they were up against Warne. The matches are getting better and better.

storm said:
how are you watching the games? what channel?
In UK you should get it on Setanta or you can watch it on IPLs website T20.com

Warne is a true legend. He can do magic with both ball and the bat. This was the best game of the IPL. I thought nothing could top off the hitting if the first game but we have had so many awesome matches I've already forgotten it.

yeah that was my fear that the first match of the torunament may be the best one but the matches have kept getting better and better. except for 1 or 2 games when there was a no contest i think all games have been very very entertaining.

AB said:
Poor captaincy by Laxman to give the ball to Symonds when he had gone for 14 an over. I guess Symonds wont be bowling any more in this tournament.
That was simply unbelievable batting by Warne. 9 out of 10 times Deccan would have won but they were up against Warne. The matches are getting better and better.
Yeah extremely poor captaincy. Even Kaif was hitting Symonds for sixes! What was Laxman thinking? Symonds was in the action throughout the game. He helped Deccan to 215 and then Rajasthan to 217. :p But you cant blame him for defeat because of what he did with the bat.

the best part was that symonds hit warne for two consecutive sixes earlier and then warne did the same thing in the last over. and both of them used to be teammates lol.

Yuvraj cant even remember the names of his players. What kind of a captain is he? I think Mumbai will win. We played good cricket in the last game and I think we have a good chance.

How flat are the batting tracks? 200 is being scored in nearly every match. Three 100's have already been scored in just the 10 matches so far. This isnt good for cricket.

Since Yuvraj was out no boundary has been hit. The run rate has slowed big time thanks to some good bowling. Sarwan is out but we need Sangakkaras wicket.

Kings have lost their way towards the end. I think they should have needed 200 but I dont think they will get it. Mumbai should win this match.

Uthappa has to play a big innings today. The required run rate has increased to 10.

Whats wrong? The fielding has been poor today by both teams.

There is a lot of dew on the outfield. As a result, they are slipping or the ball is slipping out of their hands. Thats probably the reason for the poor fielding

Mumbai are in a lot of trouble. They've lost too many wickets and are behind the run rate. Anything can happen, but my money is on Kings XI.

Harbhajan slapped Sreesanth after match!!! Kings have lodged a complaint against him. Thats so stupid. How can you hit an opposition player.

What an idiot!? He deserves to be banned for the rest of the tournament. I'm curious to know the reason or excuse.

Back