• Rajasthan Royals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bangalore Royal Challengers

• Kings XI Punjab

• Total voters
Re: Indian Premier League

Interesting team selection by Rajasthan Royals. They've dropped Akmal for Tanvir, so they feel that Tanvir might be lethal on this pitch. However, the two sixes in the last over suggest otherwise.

Taylor is one of the few players in the RC team that is good at T20. They need a big partnership now or this innings may turn out like Kolkata's.

wow that was a brilliant catch. unfortunate that his hand just touched the rope.
the royal challengers are in some trouble no batsmen left except kumar. they need to aim at at least 160 or it will be a walk for jaipur.

This innings is going even worse than Kolkata's. RCB have just lost the 6th wicket and score is only 78. Jaipur will easily win this. Funnily it looked like Jaipur will be the weakest team but Warne has made so much of a difference.

thats a BIG six - 124 meters. wow

rcb are in big trouble. they need to play for 130-140 now but that wont be enough surely.

Well two one sided matches today. First time I got bored in the IPL. I wonder if 44 days are too many. You cant have so many quality matches. So many records have already been made. It will be hard to break them so the later part of the tournament may get boring.

Sreesanth deserves that slap and Harbhajan deserves to be banned. I think the result is fair for both of them. He doesnt feel bad when abusing others or bowling beamers but one slap and he cries? What a sissy.

Thats a bad thing to say. He must be shocked that someone like Harbhajan slapped him. He said that he respects Harbhajan and considers him a brother. If someone else would have done he would have gone after him.

For the first time it looks like the Delhi batting lineup will be tested. They should have batted first. They have such a good bowling lineup that they would have restricted Kings XI to 150-170 and then it would have been an easy chase.

Rohitpatel said:
Thats a bad thing to say. He must be shocked that someone like Harbhajan slapped him. He said that he respects Harbhajan and considers him a brother. If someone else would have done he would have gone after him.

But still, it's a bit over the top to cry about it, I mean, I'd be shocked, but I wouldn't cry...

Doesnt he sledge at his own teammates? He shouldnt be shocked if the retialiate. He deserves a slap because of the way he behaves.

Tiwari has to score some quick runs now if he wants to justify his salary. Delhi needs 160 at least. Maharoof is a good hitter and hes still to come so thats a good sign.

158 is not the ideal score. So far Delhi bowlers have taken wickets because they are very economical but here the Kings will have the luxury of knowing what they are after so this should be an easy chase.

Delhi has two of the greatest bowlers in Mcgrath and Asif. They can take wickets in any situation and they have give a great start to Delhi. Still a long way to go. Mohali have too many class batsmen.

In the end a very comfortable win for Kings XI but they will lose Lee and Katich now. They have a few overseas batsmen so Katich can be replaced but their bowling will become weak as no one can replace Lee.

The next match coming up between Deccan and Mumbai. Mumbai are missing both Harbhajan and Sachin. :( But it will just take a good innings by Jayasuriya or a good spell by Pollock for Mumbai to win. It is a must win game for Mumbai because it will be almost impossible to come back after 4 losses.

Not a good start for mumbai. Just 31 after 6 overs and 3 valuable wickets lost. Unlucky decision for Uthappa. There was no edge. :mad:
Comeon Jayasuriya we need a big innings from you.

gilchrist just took apart polly in the last over. i think deccan are going to register their first win. gilchirst is on track to get the fastest 100 of the series.

all the last 4 games have been one sided and the teams chasing have won. it seems like chasing is a good idea because you know the target. the teams batting first are under more pressure because after seeing the first few games they feel that its necessary to get 200. even 200 has been chased so you dont really know what will be a good total.

Gilly is favouring the square boundary on the leg side. He's hit so many sixes there. I wonder why they keep bowling at him there.

probably because he will hit you over the covers if you bowl on the off side. hes very close to getting the fastest hunderd. 94 off 41 balls. just 1 hit away from a well deserved century.

Back