• Rajasthan Royals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bangalore Royal Challengers

• Kings XI Punjab

• Total voters
Re: Indian Premier League

What a start! Jayasuriya is dealing in just fours and sixes. Nothing can stop this man. This is what the whole Mumbai was waiting for. I hope Tendulkar plays an explosive innings too.

Everyone was expecting Sachin to play a special innings but Jayasuriya has fulfilled the wish today. 100 is in sight for Jayasuriya.

Fantastic batting. This is one of the best innings along with Gilly and Mccullums hundreds. What a way to finish the match.

He went crazy last night. I still cant believe how he was hitting sixes with ease. Now we have 4 wins in a row after 4 losses and things are looking good. If we beat Kolkata in the next game then we have a good chance to be in the top 4. I think we can do it as we have already beaten them once.

delhi have been on a losing streak but they have a chance to break it today. deccan have very weak bowling. i think delhi is going to destroy them.

Afridi hasn't fired in the IPL. He has the chance to make amends today. Gilchrist and Afridi have to come up with an exceptional performace today because Delhi have packed their team with high quality international bowlers.

Wow Dhakkan Chargers have lived up to the expectations for the first time. At the moment these high quality bowlers are being treated as 3rd grade domestic bowlers. Mcgrath going at 10 an over is a very rare sight.

I think that it might be good if we dont get the wicket of Aakash Chopra. He doesnt score runs at a good pace so it will only create pressure on Butt and Ganguly. They should try to keep Chopra on strike as much as possible.

Dont want these two to settle. Unlike Chopra, they can cause some damage when they are settled. We saw that the other day.
Brilliant Pollock gets hussey!

Wow 4 wickets for Pollock! All the top batsmen except Ganguly are out. Kolkata are in big big trouble. I think this pitch is supporting the bowlers.

this pitch looks very conducive to fast bowling but some batsmen have thrown the wicket away looking for quick runs. i think this might be the lowest score of the tournament. they need at least 100 to challenge but i dont think thats possible.

The commentators were saying that this is the same pitch were Jayasuriya made a 100 the other day, thats definitely not a encouraging sign for Kolkata. They need at least 100 to compete.

cant see kolkata winning unless shoaib gets a 5 fer or something. things have worked out perfectly for mumbai today. batting second on such a wicket is always a advantage because you dont lose wickets trying to score quick runs.

Well not a 10 wicket win but hoping for 9 wicket win. We need to win comprehensively to increase the Net run rate.

Nothing can seemingly stop Sanath Jayasuriya. He has raced away to 36 off 11 balls on a track where everyone else has struggled. I think this game will be over within the next two overs.

Fantastic win for Mumbai. We are on a roll now. Won 5 matches in a row. Pollock is bowling well and Jayasuriya is performing with the bat. The youngsters are also contributing.

Back