Interview with young gun:GIGA

Giga

Interview with young gun:GIGA

The young gun on the blocks Giga has been looking for a higher level club to play in for a while.Being the uprising star that he is I am sure that he will find a club soon.As he was headed home from a hard net session I managed to get a few words from him.

Me:So tell me Giga, many of the locals know of your skill and many call you a pure all-rounder with your handy little innings when needed and tightness with the ball,do you consider yourself and all-rounder?

Giga:It's really good the have the local crowd supporting you and even better when theythink you have what it takes to become a great all-rounder.I am quite happy with my batting and bowling in recent times although I would like to be able to improve my bowling a little.

Me:Tell me Giga is there any particular club that yuo are looking to impress at the moment?

Giga:Well I have had my eye on a couple of teams in the paper now and then but I am quite happy to play for any of the teams because to me they are all great and to simply be able to play at that level at this time would be awsome.

Me:Ok well thats all for now Giga,thanks for your time and I wish you luck in your search for a higer grade club.

Giga:No problem.

It may have been a short little chat but it was great talking to him none the less.

For those not familiar with giga and his playing style I have here some info for you.

He is a left handed batter who likes to play his strokes and he can be handy with the ball rushing through the overs with his nifty little off spinners.

Re: Interview with young gun:GIGA

and on a not that would be har dto put in a report I will be very active on the forums as long as i have time and a team should choose me cause Im pro and I will demolish our opponents :p

Take note of tthe bolded/italic/underlined wors above ;)

Back